09

"Lalisa!?" Jungkook looked at me with watery eyes which made me panic. Me and Rosie were constantly looking at each other. Oh my gosh, what now? What to do?

3rd person pov :

"Ahhh. Umm. I have to go now. Let's go rosie" just when Lisa was about to go Jungkook held her wrist which made Lisa flinch. She then looked back at Jungkook's red-teary eyes, which made Lisa feel bad.

"You-your-la-Lalisa?" Jungkook said in a broken tone. Lisa then looked at him, they had an eye contact for about 20 seconds and then Lisa decided to break it cause she felt guilty.

"Ahhh... Umm" lisa didn't know what to say. She was breathing heavily.

Rosé saw the tension between them so she decided to leave them alone.

"I'll leave you guys to talk." Rosé left them alone.

Jungkook noticed that Lisa was panicking and breathing heavily so he decided to comfort her. He put both of his hands on her shoulders.

"It's okay, breath. Don't panic, everything will be alright." Jungkook said in a calm tone after wiping his tears.

Lisa didn't know what to do she felt guilty, but at the same time she needs to stand for herself so she just removed Jungkook hands from her shoulders. Both of them went silent. After a few minutes Jungkook decided to break the silence.

"So. Are you really lisa? Aren't you Priya? Why did chaeyoung call you Lisa? What's going on?" Jungkook looked at her.

Lisa just looked at him. She remembered all those bad times with him. Him toying with her, the dare and all those insults and even the past. She was fuming in anger.

"Priya? You okay?" Jungkook was about to grab her hand but she moved back.

"So what if I am Lisa? Huh?" Lisa shouted which made Jungkook flinch. He was shocked.

"Does that mean I'm hurt less? No either way you've hurt me. whether I'm Lalisa or pranpriya you've hurt me." Lisa started crying.

Jungkook didn't know what to say, he couldn't deny the fact that he have hurt her deeply. He just looked at her with a guilty look.

"So don't try to act like you've never hurt me. One of the main reasons why I've changed myself is because of you. I didn't want to face you as Lalisa. That weak stupid who was so sweet that she let people take advantage of her. So that's why I changed myself to pranpriya who is not like that sweet-sweet Lalisa. Pranpriya is someone who's bitch-ey and full of revenge. I'm not gonna forgive you easily after what you've done to me." Lisa said.

Jungkook was in shock. He couldn't believe that both Lalisa and pranpriya are the same person. Both of them are important to him. His mind was going crazy, he felt like he did a huge mistake by hurting both of them which is actually the same person. Yes. He have hurt her so badly in many ways, now it's his time to get paid for his deeds.

Lisa then wiped her tears and then glanced at him one last time and parted her way, away from him. Leaving him dumbfounded. He couldn't process, it was too much for him to bare he was just standing there with tears in his eyes. He tried his best not to cry but he couldn't, he was biting his lips to stop crying but that didn't seem to work.

Time skip »

School finally got over, and everyone was heading home. As usual Lisa was heading towards the hallway with her friends when she saw Jungkook coming in the opposite direction, he looked up to her. They had an eye contact for about 10 seconds until both of them looked away. Lisa then proceeded to walk towards the exit. Jungkook just bit his lips, trying to hold back the tears. As usual he was also going home with his hyungs.

Once Jungkook got home he just went to his room directly and locked the door. He then threw himself in the  bed and started crying.

"Why? Why me? Why do I always have to mess up everything? I thought of talking to Lisa once she gets back and confess me feelings--" he then stopped once he got back to reality.

"My feelings" he then got up and hugged his knees and cried.

"Wahh, I was such a stupid. After all of the things I've done to her, hurt her I still thought she would forget it, forgive me and then we could you know.... Start a new chapter in our lives. But nothing worked out" he let his tears fall down.

"I feel so guilty. I shouldn't have done that, I shouldn't have hurt her." He cried.

"And Priya... I've hurt her too. Without knowing she was Lisa. I really wanted to meet Priya but not in this way. I guess I've never changed, I keep hurting my loved ones." he just lies down and hugged his knees and curled up into a ball. He then eventually feel a sleep after few minutes.

At Lisa's side.

Lisa was too disappointed and sad when she found out both jungkook and gguk were the same person. She just couldn't believe that. She started crying, she wanted to forget her pain but she just couldn't. Everything around her kept reminding her of her past and pains. She just looked at her phone, blankly stared at it like she was waiting for something. she wanted to do something but she couldn't, cause her mind was so stressed and tired. She saw him, talked to him and found out the dirty truths that was hidden. What is actually happening? Why I'm I getting more and more pain? While thinking she dozed off to sleep.
-
-
-
I posted yay!! This is one of the chapters in which I don't have even a single grammar error according to grammar checkup. I'm so happy!! Btw hope you enjoyed reading this chapter, don't forget to comment your thoughts down below. Please comment some positive reviews I'm kinda tired and demotivated lightly so your comments will mean a lot to me!! Thank you. Have a great day.