06

"Umm hi!? You know us!?" rosé asked. 

Lisa got confused for a second and then she realized that she was not Lalisa but pranpriya. 

Jimin quickly pulled rosé towards him "psst. Don't  you know her!? Pranpriya, she's pranpriya manoban the billionaire from Thailand and those are her sisters Jisoo and Jennie Kim manoban." Jimin whispered in her ears.

"Wait what!? Oh yeah I almost didn't recognize her." Rosé got shocked and said in a high voice instead of whispering which made everyone flinch. 

"OH.. Sorry I was just shocked. Well it's a pleasure to meet you Ms. Manoban, Jennie and Jisoo-shi" Rosé bowed which made Lisa smile and laugh a bit as she thought her friend was damn cute. 

"It's a pleasure to meet you too Miss --??" Lisa played it cool and formal and pretended like she didn't know them. 

"Ro-Roseanne. You can call me Rosé" Rosé replied. And moved her hand forward for a handshake 

"Oh oh yes miss Rosé. But I think I'd prefer calling you chaeyoung" Lisa smirked a little and accepted the handshake then shook hands with her leaving rosé shocked and dumbfounded. 

Rosé was shocked when she called her by her Korean name and wondered how she knew her name. Before she could say anything Tzuyu interrupted.

"OMG Ms. Manoban you look so beautiful in real life. The same goes to Jennie and Jisoo Kim - shi. You guys look so pretty" Tzuyu was amazed by them and by their outstanding beauty. 

Jisoo and Jennie found Tzuyu adorable. She was like a cute little baby. 

"Yaa lalisa. Who's this cutie? She's so adorable" Jisoo whispered. 

"She's Tzuyu" Lisa gave a proud smile. 

"Ohh so she is Tzuyu. So that girl before Tzuyu was probably Rosé right!?" Jisoo asked. 

"Bingo, you're right," Lisa smiled.

"Your friends are so beautiful and damn adorable," Jennie added.

"Ahh did I say something wrong!?" Tzuyu asked them as they kept whispering to each other. 

"Ahh no cutie we were just talking about the school nothing much and thanks for the compliment you look pretty as well" Jisoo added. 

"Ohh I see, if you want we can guide you through this campus. Right guys" she turned and looked at the guys who were standing behind. 

They looked so shocked. 

"oh me? Us? Yeah okay," Jimin said. 

"yeah sure" Kun scratched his nape. 

Both of them replied at the same time.

"See!? We're here to guide you guys" Tzuyu cutely said which made everyone laugh and smile. 

"Oh and btw can I ask you guys something!?" Tzuyu asked as the smile faded away. 

"Sure cutie, what is it!?" Jennie asked.

"You guys are from Thailand right!?" she asked and they nodded. 

"From which part though!?" she asked in a serious way.

"From Bangkok," Jisoo replied. 

"Bangkok!?" her eyes widened. And she looked at her friends. 

"Yeah Bangkok" Jennie smiled awkwardly.

"So...by any chance do you know anyone named Lalisa?" she asked sadly. Making Lisa, Jisoo and Jennies eyes widen. 

They looked at each other with a shocked expression. Lisa felt very bad as Tzuyu sincerely sounded very sad and she looked at her other friends who were on the verge of tears. 

"She's our best friend. She went back to Thailand in the summer vacation and she still hasn't returned I think!? She didn't call us nor text us. You know something she left heartbroken from here." Tzuyu started to tear up. 

All the three were genuinely sad when they saw Tzuyu crying. Especially Lisa, she cannot bear seeing Tzuyu cry.

"If you know anyone named lalisa could you please help me find her?" Tzuyu pleaded. Lisa couldn't bear the pain of seeing her crying so she quickly went and hugged Tzuyu like she always did.. 

"Shhh it's OK" Lisa was comforting her. She was tapping her back softly. After a few minutes she broke the hug and gave her a warm smile. 

"Wanna hear some good news!?" She smiled. 

"yes!! Well what is it.?" Tzuyu asked while wiping her tears. 

"I actually know someone named lalisa and she's a very good friend of mine." Lisa smiled, making everyone widen their eyes. Hearing this, Jimin, Kun, and Rosé came forward. 

"You do?" Rosé asked in shock. 

"Yeah I do!" Lisa replied.

"Well where is she? Can we talk to her?" Rosé asked. 

"Umm let's see... I'm not sure though." Lisa acted like she was thinking.

"Why, why not?" Kun asked.

"Where is she?" Jimin asked. 

"Ahhh I don't know. I'm not quite sure.  She could be anywhere. She could be in Thailand, she could be in Korea, she could be somewhere near, she could even be in front of you" She gave a very charming look.

"Wait, I don't understand," Jimin was confused. 

"Me too. I'm so confused right now" Rosé added. 

"Is she in Thailand?" Kun asked. 

"Where is she?" Tzuyu asked curiously. 

"Just like she told you she could be anywhere. Even on this campus" Jisoo came forward. 

"Let me give you guys a hint, she is inside this campus" Jennie smirked. Everyone's eyes widened. 

"She is?" Rosé questioned. 

"Oh my goddd" Tzuyu screamed. 

"but I did search for her, once I got here. But I never saw her." Kun said.

"Yeah same," Jimin complained. 

All the three sisters smiled at each other knowing the fact that lalisa manoban is standing right in front of her. And yet they don't realize it. 

"Umm it the meanwhile she might have arrived" Lisa raised her eyebrows. 

"Ahhh I have a question, how are you sure that she's here now?" Rosé was very suspicious. 

"Because we're seeing her right now" Jennie finally spilled the tea. 

"What do you mean? Where?" Jimin asked. 

"Here. Right in front of you." Jisoo smirked. Everyone was so confused they still didn't get it. Lisa got to know that they didn't understand just by looking at their faces so she decided to break the surprise. And she cleared her throat. 

"I think you guys still didn't understand so let me introduce myself." she said and looked at her friends for a second who looked so confused more than when they were in maths class. 

"Hi I'm Pranpriya manoban also known as Lalisa manoban" she smiled and also smirked.

~
~
~
Surprise surprise!!! Finally! I couldn't double update yesterday so I updated today!! Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter!! Have a great day!!!