Like me

I sit on my bed, staring at the floor. What the hell just happened. A supposed dead boy just waved at me. I watched him die. We watched him die. i pull my headphones over my head and press play. Me and Wednesday tried telling the police what we saw, but to no avail. Now this. Someone has to be covering up his death. I watched that boys insides being clawed out from the outside. There's no way me and Wednesday both saw nothing. If i could get to where the murder happened, i could maybe look for evidence that he's dead. Most killers often leave behind some kind of evidence. Even the smallest detail could help. I know i can't be going crazy. The same spider crawls across my chest. I watch as it's legs move in sync as it crawls. I crawls over my phone and pushes pause on my music. I go to push play again, until i hear a knock at my door. I look at the spider. It sits there, almost watching me.
"Thanks?" I say.
The spider scurries away.
I hurry to the door, as the person that's been knocking must've been knocking for quite some time. Before i have time to react, Wednesday let's herself in and begins ranting and pacing around my room. I shut the door and stand there, arms crossed.
"...And we can't both be going crazy. I know what i saw, and you should too. We saw him die, there isn't a reasonable explanation for why we both just saw him in Ms Weems office...." She continues. She's a very noticeable over thinker. I'll admit, this whole thing has me puzzled too, but not that bad. She sits on my bed and continues rambling.
"....i've never seen that kind of creature in my life. I've seen many things, besides a creature like that. I wonder who would know about such animals. The library is clear, i checked on the way here...."
I sit next to her pull her hand in mine. She pauses and glares at me. "It doesn't matter what they think, you know. We know what we saw. And if no one believes us, then we'll have to make them believe. It won't be hard. I'll be helping along the way. It'll be fine, Wednesday. I promise." I smile a little. She stares at me, with a blank face. "Well, i assume you came here to make me come somewhere with you? I'll need to change, so get out for a second. Please." I say. She sits there just looking at me. I look behind me for a second and look back. "Wednesday?" I say.
"Hmm?" She snaps out of it.
"I need to change."
I point at the door.
"Right... Sorry..."
She hurries to the door, and closes it behind her.
What an odd girl.
Thats why i like her though.
She's weird.
like me.
———————————————————————————

Wednesday's Pov

What kind of black magic does this boy posses. I've never frozen up before, until today. I have much more important things to worry about, such as this monster, and rowan. Yet, the thought of Y/N lingers around my head. I stand in front of his door, waiting for him to come out. Thing comes out of my book bag and sits on my shoulder. I look at him.
"Don't give me that look." i say.
He scurries back into my bag, as the door finally opens.
Y/N is wearing a black shirt, with black sweat pants, and black converses. His hair is messy and he has a necklace with a cross on it.
Why can he not get a hint?
I stop myself.
He is merely a partner in this investigation.
Once i find out what this monster is, i'll drop him.
Right?
I look over at him as we walk the halls.
He looks at me and smiles.

This is harder than i thought.
———————————————————————————
A/N
Sorry for the short chapter. More coming soon. Leave suggestions if you'd like
-uk