I "don't" Care

No one pov-

Mikey was laying down on hid bed drawing with both his legs kicking behind him, he was doodling along when he felt his phone go off. He picked it up and saw he got a notification that his sugar was low. He sighed and got up walking to the kitchen for food.

He enters the kitchen to see his elder brother Raph standing there slowing sipping his can of soda. He became stiff remembering the fight he and his brother just had. He walked to the cabinet where the snacks usually are and opens it up to see nothing inside. He wines a bit looking at the empty box of pizza that was on the table in the center of the kitchen. He sighef before walking away into the living room where his other two brother were and his father. "What happened to all the snacks and the pizza we just got? "Mikey said with a bit of attitude in his voice. Both the twins look at Mikey before Leo spoke "You finished the snacks and you said that Raph could have the rest of the pizza, remember." Mikey thought for a minute, he now remembered that he finished the snack, but what surprised him the most was that Raph actually ate the rest of his pizza. Usually, Raph would save at least a slice or two just in case Mikey need extra. But he didn't pay it much attention, "Alright I'm going out to get some snacks and something for dinner tomorrow, do you guys want anything?" Mikey asked looking at his brothers on his couch. "We need more coffee" Donnie said while pointing a finger up for no reason. Leo asked for popcorn and some ramen for his and his friend's sleepover tomorrow. Mikey snicked at that and walked over to where his elder brother was leaning on the wall. "I'm going out need anything" Mikey asked with his usual cheerful smile. "No, I'm good" he said, as he walked over to the couch next to his siblings. Mikey looked at him with a surprised looked, had Raph really not care about him leaving by himself? Mikey brushed it off thinking maybe Raph was just tired or that maybe he just didn't want to argue right now, and Mikey was ok with that. "Alright I'm off" Mikey said with a smile and ran out of the layer grabbing a hoodie.

A little after Mikey left-

The room was silent for a minute, to everyone other then Raph it was an uncomfortable silence till Leo finally spoke up. He sighed under his breath "Ok, what was that Raph." Leo asked with a hint of a shocked expression, while looking at Raph dead in the eyes trying to see any emotion of big brother worry. Raph looked away from Leo with a plan looked still planted on his face, he shrugged "What do you mean?". Of course, Raph knew exactly what the blue turtle meant but he didn't bother it too much. Usually, when Raph was tired, he would just let Mikey go, but then waited till Mikey was gone to overthink and rant about how Mikey could be in danger or how he could run into trouble. but he didn't this time not a hint of worry was planted on his face. "Mikey just went out by himself and you didn't ask to go, nor did you stop him." Donnie said. Donnie was a bit skeptical, he though Raph would break any minute and would run after Mikey in a panic thinking he'll get lost. That also did not happen, Raph looks at all the confused faces that look at him Donnie, Splinter, and Leo. He shrugged again looking back at the tv then to his brothers and father. "I just don't care". He said as he took a sip of his drink watched the tv again, getting exited of how Lou Jitsu beat his enemy.

The other 3 mutants looked at each other before watching the movie again. When the movie was done Leo was washing dishes, Donnie was drying and putting away, Splinter was still watching tv and Raph was already asleep. He wanted to help the twins, but they insisted they would do it and for him to just get some shut eye. The twins turn around when they hear someone enter the layer. "I'm backkkkkkkk" Mikey sang and he spined and danced into the layer. Both the twins smile at their brother's liveliness, he was the sunshine of the family after all (other than his off days which didn't happen often). Mikey went into the kitchen, opening the cabinet and putting the snacks away along with Donnie's coffee. He looks around sadly to see only the twins and his father, "Where is Raph, I wanted him to draw with me." "He went to bed; I could draw with you" Leo insisted. Mikey pouted and huffed while walking away, hearing Leo mentally crying and Donnie laughing at him. Mikey walked into Raphael's room seeing him asleep with a comic on his face and his hand off his bed. Mikey laughed at his brothers snores he took the blanket and covered up Raph, "Goodnight brother " Mikey said with a smile as he turned off the light and walked out.