chapter 4

Rimuru ran toward the cave, when she entered it she was met with a Giant spider on it's sick bed. The spider looked weak, it was sick, and on the Verge of dead even. Seeing this made rimuru feel pity towards the spider that she now assumes is the queen. The other spiders were probably attacking her and eclipse because they needed meat to give there queen, they wanted her to get better. Rimuru's heart broke when she saw the state of it so she decided that instead of killing it she would make it her subordinates. "You are the Spider queen, am I correct?" Rimuru asked and the queen weakly turned herself to face rimuru and said "that indeed I am, but what are you doing here little one?" "I was born here and my name is rimuru, I see that you are sick, you will not live long." "I am aware, but there is nothing I can do. Just like any living thing, there comes a time when they are born just like there comes a time when they have to die, no one can Escape it." Said the spider queen. "I see....but I have one question do you want to die?" Rimuru asked "no little one, I don't....haaa, I want to live, I want to explore, I don't want to die and leave my children alone." The spider queen said as tears trickled down her face. "I see, what if I told you I could heal your illness for you." "You-you would do that but why? Why would you do something like this to someone who you barely know?" Questioned the spider queen, "there has to be a catch right?" "You are right about there being a catch but it's up to you if you accept it or not, I will heal your illness but you have to become my subordinate, of course if you don't want to I will still heal it I'm not as heartless as to let a mother die." Rimuru said with a smile. 'I sense no blood lust or lie from her, she is telling the truth.' Thought the queen of spiders. "I-i agree, I will become your subordinate and I me and my children pledge absolute loyalty to you" after saying this rimuru came closer to the spider queen, touched her, and activated her skill Supreme Healer, in just a few minutes the spider queen was cured, after doing this rimuru said "I have finished healing you but you need a name so I shall name you 'Iris' ". After saying this rimuru felt her magicules getting removed from her body but she didn't need to fear because she had an unlimited source of it. A white light surrounded the spider queen now named iris and after it was gone a human like girl with beautiful white hair and a tail was all that was left in its place. "Hello, rimuru-Sama, it is an honor to serve you" iris said with a smile.