Flame

Warning: smut, smoking, scars from sh, mentions of sh

"What do you want from me?" I asked again.

"I want you. I don't know exactly why yet but I want you." He said kissing my cheek. That was enough for me to stand up and lead him back down the stairs to the main entrance.

"My room." He said leading me.

He smiled a bit while he stood up and grabbed my open hand that was out for him.

He started leading me down the stairs as we ran through the hallways together. There was a whimsical sense to running through these halls at night, just moon light and candle light.

I smiled a bit as we reached a drawn out hallway, just candle light as there was no open windows. He walked me to the door of his room, as soon as he turned the light on I was amazed. There was horrific art everywhere.. I loved it.

I looked over at him, as I reached into my pocket, I pulled out my packet of cigarettes.

"Do you smoke?" I asked as I pulled on cigarette out. He just smiled as he took it from me and walked over to a little window.

"Come're." He said reaching his hand out.

"It's a bit tight so be careful." He said as he walked out the window leaving my hand. I turned my head as I looked over at him, there was a little ledge, there was a plaid blanket layed there as well. I smiled as I lifted myself onto the ledge, I then turned my head and sat next to Xavier.

I placed my hand on my back pocket as it was flat, it wasn't flat just a minute ago. I looked around just then I saw the white paper infront of me, along with his beaten hand, scratches at the bones and his veins as blue as could be.

I looked up to see him holding my whole pack along with a lighter, his initials were on them.

"I'm lucky I don't have a roommate." He laughed as he placed the cigarette between my lips and lit it, then lit his own covering the flame from the wind.

In that moment, something in me changed, I felt something there was a turning in my stomach and chest. I put down my cigarette as I cupped my hand around his cheek. He looked at me with his bright eyes.

I firmly placed my lips onto his, he returned the favor by smiling while he kissed me, before I knew it his hands were all over me. My waist, my thighs, my neck. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Please." I whispered between breaths.

"Please?" He said chuckling. "You really are something else." He looked at me in the eyes for what felt like forever, until he lifted me up and threw me through the window onto his bed.

I sat up as he tumbled into the room. He laughed a bit as he stood up and walked over to the bed getting on top of me.

"If you need me to stop, if you don't want to do anything, if you have any rules, please tell me, I'm here to respect you." He whispered into my ear before he kissed my neck. Oh fuck I was falling in love with this guy.

"Got it princess?" He smirked against my neck.

"Mhm." My said nodding, he took my hands into his and held them above my head. He made his way up to my face as he looked me in the eyes as he kissed me.

I small gasp released from my mouth as he stopped. He looked down at me and smiled.

"Still sure?" He asked, his thumb rubbing against mine.

"Mhm." I said, my mout barley opening. He took his hand out of mine and slid it up my shirt.

"I need a yes darling." He said sternly while he reached towards my chest.

"YES. YES please." I said as his hand slid onto my chest.

He smiled widely as he looked at me, his eyes had a glow to them, unlike the glow before this one came with hunger and a sense I couldn't tell what it was yet.

He slowly tugged at my shirt as he threw it off me, as he revealed the underneath of my shirt he sucked in his breath a bit. Just then I tugged at his to get it off him.

He smiled as he took my hands and help me take it off him.

"I need to tell you something." I said as my hand washed over his abs, they were faint but there, like art, he was detailed and defined to an extent, but kept you wanting more.

"Anything." He said hovering above me.

"I, I have scars, alot of them." I said ashamed.

"Do you now?" He said standing up a bit and smirking.

"Yeah.. they're on my thighs mainly, they're from yk.." I said looking the other way. Then he took his hand and moved my chin to meet his arm. There were some faint scars you could see.

"Your past doesn't scare me." He said while he moved my chin again to face him, he planted a small kiss on my lips while his hands traveled down, and down, until they were at the base of my skirt.

He looked back at me and I nodded. He was taking extreme measures to make sure I was comfortable. I smiled at the thought.

In which he unzipped the side of my skirt, sliding it down, until I was just in my bra and underwear, both black and simple.

Yet again he smiled as he sucked in his breath, he leaned down to kiss me again, that's when I could feel him.. against me. So I pulled at the hems of his jeans, I started to unbutton them and unzip them, he helped by kicking them off. There he sat up a bit, I could see him. All of him, almost all mine. He hands moved to my back undoing my bra, his hands then fell down to my stomach tracing down to my underwear. He slowly pulled them off and threw each item to the ground.

I snapped as I frantically pulled his boxers down, leaving him bear. He was shocked at this. He slowly knealed down to me kissing me again, there was layed as he kissed me more and more. He was making his way to me, giving me one last look, I didn't even have the strength to look back I just moved my hips down slowly meeting him, his head shot back as he let in a met me all the way. Slowly arching each inch into me.

"Fuck, fucking christ." He said beginning to move against my hips.

I bit my lip as he groaned, causing me to moan. He grabbed my hips harshly keeping me in place, this lead me to go crazy. I moved against him, he moved faster and faster.

"Xav- xavier." I said leaning my head back.

"Fuck, yes love?" He said quietly trying to breathe.

I took my hand and took it to his shoulder moving him closer to me, kissing him all along his neck, then meeting his mouth, this caused him to go deeper into me.

My nails dug into his skin, I needed to grab onto something, anything, I needed all of him. I could feel my fangs making their way to the surface once again.

Finally they arrived, I took my mouth and slowly bit his shoulder.

"Shit Ash." He said breathing in. That was the first time he had called me Ash, he always called me Ashley.

He moved his lips to my neck, and slowly began sucking, I let my fangs out of his shoulder as I couldn't hold on anymore. His movement became slow. Finally he pulled out, letting go into the rubber that formed around him.

"Xav, I don't wanna ruin your sheets." I said tilting my head back and arching my back, he ran back to the bed as he took both his hands and put them on my knees. Then I couldn't see him anymore, just his hair, tangled up, before I knew it, he was cleaning up my mess. And God I fell in love, I ran my hands through his hair and I breathed.

"Fuck I love you." I blurted out.

"What." He shot up.

Oh fuck.