Prologue

There was a battle of screeching cats, bodies were everywhere, covered in blood and it stormed rapidly. The new clans to the old formal clans and rouges, old formal clans and rouges to the rebel new clans. It was a massacre again, like the battles of the new clans to the old clans. This time an rouge clan called FalconClan, where was there leader? Where was Falconstar? A gray she-cat ran, looking around BrokenClan's camp in the fray. Even more worrisome some is that FalconClan attacked BrokenClan at the right moment. "Hopestar!" called the BrokenClan medicine cat, "Where is Brokenstar?" he demanded, "She was right behind me, I-I was trying to keep her safe now she has kits. I-I ask the other clan leaders and they haven't seen her or her kits!" Hopestar eyes, widen, she forgotten about the Brokenstar, she was expecting kits and now she has kits who might not even have a chance to live a full life in this battle, "Have a few apprentices help you!" Hopestar ordered, "I'll find her." Hopestar looked around as the medicine cat ran off, she then realized that the FalconClan leader was no where to be seen. She then spotted a tail going into Brokenstar's den, so she ran toward the den, dodging any attack that came to her. All the clans were fighting FalconClan in BrokenClan's camp. She knew DeathClan was a mess, fighting their own clanmates but Hopestar knew that Deathstar was on her and the new clans side, trying to get her clan back from what FalconClan had stolen. It didn't take long for DeathClan to agree in the battle, AshClan and MapleClan joined to stop FalconClan once and for all, BrokenClan wanted to stay out of it and blamed Hopestar but the attack came expected so they had to join them and HopeClan is trying their best to protect the other clans from FalconClan but most of all Hopestar wanted to finished what she should have done most of all, kill Falconstar, she didn't like the idea of killing another cat but she knew that's the only way to stop the bloodthirsty leader, once and for all."

She heard a screech in the den, "Falconstar!" Hopestar heard a desperate cry of the Brokenstar, "Don't touch my kit!" Hopestar ran in the den, stop in horror as Falconstar dragged a blue-gray kit, the kit cried in horror and fear. Brokenstar was there, frozen in fear, her other kits was hiding behind her. "Don't worry Brokenstar, you and your precious kits can see him in your precious StarClan." Falconstar sneered raising his unsheathe claws up in the air. "Get off him." Hopestar hissed from behind leaping at the FalconClan leader and biting at his neck, Falconstar whipped around, grabbing the HopeClan leader and flinging her at the den wall. Hopestar struggled to get off, her shoulder was covered in blood but collapsed to the ground. "I'll deal with you later." Falconstar hissed, "Right now, I kill these kits. Brokenstar's kits! And I will make her watch! And suffer! And I don't care that they belong to my son who's a traitor." Hopestar closed her eyes, feeling drained of energy as if she was losing a life. She heard Brokenstar cried her name and then cried "Pigeonkit no!" as the cruel FalconClan leader laugh.

Hopestar woke up, she had lost a life, she got up, feeling the pain in her shoulder. She quickly lashed her claws to the FalconClan's leader throat before he could finish the kit. Falconstar staggered away from the scared, injured kit, "W-What! How! B-But I-I killed you! I..." he collapsed onto the ground, dead. "Pigeonkit!" Brokenstar cried running to her injured kit, Hopestar crouched herself lower to the injured kit, "Just a torn ear, he'll live." Hopestar mewed, "Roundmane was looking for you." Brokenstar trembled, holding her son, "T-Thank you. You saved his life." Hopestar sat up mewed "I would do anything to protect a mother and her kits." She turn to see her six other kits, shaken with fear. "Is he dead?" asked a black fur she-cat who has yellow eyes, "A-Are we safe?" "Yes." Brokenstar mewed, reassuring her the other kits. "I'll take him to the medicine cats." Hopestar mewed, noticing one of the FalconClan warrior stared in fear, shaken before he ran, "Falconstar is dead!" The battle was over as Hopestar takes little Pigeonkit, she turn to see another black she-cat following her, this one had blue eyes. "You found them." purred Roundmane, "He's hurt! Bring him to my den." Hopestar nodded, the tiny black kit still followed her. Hopestar put Pigeonkit in the nest as Roundmane put cobwebs on the kit's wounds. Hopestar turn to see the same kit staring at her, eyes widen. Hopestar headed to the kit, "Hello little one. What's your name?" Before the kit could say anything, Brokenstar called, "Ravenkit! Ravenkit where are you?" Little Ravenkit hesitated, "Ravenkit, that's a nice name." Hopestar mewed, "Go see your mother little one, I think shes looking for you." Ravenkit ran off to find her mother. Brokenstar led her other kits back to the den before calling a queen over to watch them. "That's Redshade's kit is it?" Hopestar questioned Roundmane, "Yes. All seven of them. I think it's time for you to return to your clan." Hopestar just nodded, "Tell Brokenstar that I will check on her clan soon, if shes ready she can come join the the other clans and we'll see what will happen to the remains of FalconClan." before she left the camp with her clan, waiting for her, her deputy mewed "We're ready to leave." "Have Applefoot remain here and help the injured, bring apprentices too." Hopestar ordered her deputy and led her clan out of camp.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brokenstar stared up from the Hillrock, the battle was over, she already had sent her kits to her den and sleep and her son has to stay in the medicine cat den, injured. Roundmane joined her on the Hillrock and sat beside her, "How is Pigeonkit?" Brokenstar asked. "He's alive but I suggest keeping him longer, he has one nasty torn ear." Roundmane told her, "He's a survivor, even Maplestar was impressed after hearing this." Brokenstar sighs, "I'm glad he's ok. Any signs from StarClan?" "No, nothing yet." Roundmane admitted, he closed his eyes then open him, she saw a shadow of a cat but was red, unseen cats around her in terror and fear. She heard bloodcurling cries which frighten him, then flapping of wings was heard, Roundmane looked up to see a raven, it's talons was stretched and sharp. The red shadow had faded into dust and Roundmane stared into the raven's eyes as a voice could be heard a red shadow is rising, a raven must flap it's wings and talons before the lives of innocences goes under it's shade.

"A raven." Roundmane mewed, eyes open. "A raven?" Brokenstar questioned. "A shadow is rising, a raven must flap it's wings and talons before the lives of innocences goes under it's shade" Roundmane told her leader, staring at the stars. "What does that mean? Is my clan in danger?" Brokenstar asked. "Only StarClan knows." Roundmane mewed, "We'll have to wait and see." "Then we must wait for a raven." Brokenstar meowed, looking back at the stars.