Fighters Assembled

(No one's POV)

Ragnarök, the end of everything and the battle that decides whether or not humanity is spared or killed. Gods versus Humans, the final battle... Or so it would have seemed. It was the first round of Ragnarök and it was Lu But versus Thor Odinson, Brunhilde was watching from the stands along with Göll and they were on the edge of their seats on who'll take the first win in Ragnarök. Brunhilde was confident that Lu Bu would win and on the God's side? They go all in on Thor Odinson, the strongest warrior in the Norse Mythos. The battle was raging on and both combatants were trading blow after blow, dodging their attacks and they were waiting for the opportune moment to strike when their opponent's guard was down. The moment was there, Thor had an opening until the entire world stopped in its tracks and the fighters participating were suddenly teleported elsewhere along with the Valkyries sisters (who were shown at the manga and anime).

Everyone came crashing down into a theatre of some sort and both Humanity, Gods, and Valkyries are poised to fight until a man with orange hair, that had been tied into a ponytail, wearing a white and blue coat with its sleeves rolled up until the elbows, white gloves, white pants and shirt, white leather shoes, and he had an ID around his neck came through the door after they got a good look at him. His aura was that of an archetypal “everybody’s friend” and he stood at the center of the theatre and gave a small friendly wave that he means no harm. This man's name is Doctor Romani Archaman.

The friendly doctor of the Chaldea Security Organization or Chaldea for short is here to show the people in the theatre the life of one particular person, one who will save the world more times than anyone could've imagined

The friendly doctor of the Chaldea Security Organization or Chaldea for short is here to show the people in the theatre the life of one particular person, one who will save the world more times than anyone could've imagined. "Who are you and where are we!?" Zeus exclaimed while the gods were glaring at Romani. "Easy now, I mean you no harm. Plus, I really don't want to get into trouble with my great-grandfather here." Romani said before he let out a chuckle. Adam, the father of humanity, smiled at the statement from Romani. "Now, take your seats everyone. We'll be viewing a person who saved Earth on multiple occasions and has a heart of gold that surpasses even the bravest and worthiest heroes in history." Romani said as he sat down on the front isle of the theatre. "Interesting, who is this human that you speak of?" Brunhilde asked Doctor Romani, while her sisters sat on the left side of the theatre along with their human partners. "I was wondering the same thing." Hermes said before he escorted the gods to the right side of the theatre so that they won't cause any trouble. "Tch, no mere mortal can save the world. Let alone twice, he is weak for all I care of." Poseidon said before he took his seat.

"I want to know who he is! A saviour of mankind, I want to meet the fellow since he is one brave one!" Hercules said with a big smile before he waved at Göll and the other Valkyries. "Oya, Oya. I'm interested in meeting this human, I hope I find him amusing~." Loki said with a sick smile plastered onto his face while Odin sat next to his two sons, uttering no words but his two Ravens were squawking up a storm that the human was no match to the will of the gods. "Hmm... I wonder if he's handsome~. If so, I'd gladly take him as my new husband~." Aphrodite said before she seductively licked her lips in anticipation for what's to come. Romani gulped since he knew that "He" had stalkers and lovers that are crazy enough to kill other competition just to spend time with "him". "Let's see what he's got. I hope he's a strong one. Heh. I can't wait for it." Shiva said before he relaxed himself before a bucket of popcorn appeared near him as did with the others. 'If I'm able to get this person onto my team, then the salvation of the Earth is set within our grasps!' Brunhilde thought to herself while she had a sadistic smile plastered on her face which made Göll, the youngest of the Valkyries, scream in terror and panic but not before the other Valkyries came in to comfort her.

"FOU!" A strange noise was heard throughout the theatre, a strange yet cute noise that no one knows except for Romani. "What was that?" Ares said as he curled up his fists and is ready for combat. "Fou! Fou!" The noise was heard again and everyone was on edge except for Romani, he already knew who was making the noise and he knew it was the cutest little animal that wandered Chaldea's halls. "Fou! Fou! Fou! Mmkyu!" The noise was getting louder and louder while everyone was searching for where the noise was coming from, the unexpected happened. A white fluff all fell onto Göll's lap and he was most adorable creature that anyone could've imagined.

 A white fluff all fell onto Göll's lap and he was most adorable creature that anyone could've imagined

"So kawaii!" Göll yelled out as she hugged and petted the creature that fell on her lap. Everyone in the theatre was dumbfounded yet were captivated by the creature minus Odin, Thor, Hades, and Poseidon due to them not pursuing the trivial matters around them. "Astounding! This creature has the right amount of fluff, softness, and adorable factor rolled into one!" Nikola Tesla said before he let out a hearty laugh. "He's so adorable! I want him as a pet!" Hlökk said as she's petting the tail of the creature. "FOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU!" The creature said before he jumped off the lap of Göll and ran towards Romani before cutely growling at everyone. "Take it easy Fou. They're just curious about you." Romani said as he picked up Fou and gave him some head pats to calm him down.

"So his name is Fou?" Göll asked since she was curious on Fou's name. "Why yes, his name is Fou. The reason why he's named that way is because of the noise he makes." Romani said before he gave Fou some biscuits so that he can eat some. "He's so cute. Can I hold him?" Göll asked Romani if she could handle the cute creature in her hands. "Sure. Just make sure you don't go overboard on the pampering. He might bite you." Romani replied with a smile. Meanwhile with the gods, they were curious on what Fou is. Aphrodite is captivated by Fou's cuteness, Beelzebub sensed something in Fou that wasn't supposed to be in that creature, Zeus felt the same along with the other gods. But Poseidon, Thor, Hades, and Odin were keeping it hidden and they knew something wasn't right with that creature. "Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Doctor Romani Archaman, you can call me Doctor Romani or Roman. Whichever you prefer is up to you." Doctor Romani said with as smile before he snapped his fingers and gave everyone some drinks, candy, chocolate, and tissues for the viewing pleasure. "Now then, shall we peak into the life of my friend and successor to be the director of Chaldea among many other titles, Ritsuka Fujimaru?" Romani asked everyone before the projector turned on and the countdown was displayed.

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

The screen shifted to black after the countdown and it showed the captions in all white and in bold font to indicate that Ritsuka Fujimaru is the most important person in the world, more important than anyone in the modern era of the human race.

Welcome to Chaldea Ritsuka Fujimaru, Humanity's Final Master and Final Hope.

"Humanity's Final Master eh? Let's see what this entails for us." Zeus said before he gave a creepy ass smile that had no teeth and would give everyone nightmare fuel for years to come. Romani shed a tear to the caption, since it's been too long since he last met Fujimaru again, he knew his time was up in the Grand Temple of Time but he made one last request, a request that was being followed by his old and faithful companion that betrayed him yet he forgave him in the end. 'Goetia, keep Fujimaru-kun safe.' Romani thought to himself as another tear fell from his eye.