Xavier

" Why do you keep playing with my hair?" suddenly asked Jessica while feeding Ell a piece of barbecue.

Ell carefully took the bite and replied after swallowing "Because I've never seen a female with such beautiful long hairs".
" Why? You guys also have so long and beautiful hair" she replied while eating some big red berries.
" Females don't have long hairs here as they find it bothersome to take care of it. Only we males keep our hair long as they add to our beauty, especially we flying orcs because our hair represents our feathers and our feathers are our pride" he explained.
"I don't know how long they will remain this smooth as in our world we use different products to take care of them but here..." said Jessica while looking at her hair with some guilt but suddenly Ell interrupted "Don't worry! I know how to take care of them so leave this task to me " while looking at her with gleaming eyes as he finally found something that he could exclusively do for her.
He explained to her how they use different types of leaves and fruits for washing their hair, he also told her that because of him both Levi and Blaze have nice hair as they use his method.
Jessica was silently listening to his words while nodding her head but after some time his words started sounding like a verbal commercial about his service, he was acting just like that salesman who won't care whether you are interested or not in buying something, so Jessica suddenly pushed a Berry in his mouth because he was telling her nonstop about the same thing even after her approval which somehow started to irritate her. Even in her office, she couldn't stand useless chatter or noise due to which she was termed as the cold beauty of the whole office.
After feeding him the berry Jessica said in a leisurely tone "Okay, okay I got it. You will take care of my hair, Fine?" and looked at his face.
But the next second she turned pale as she noticed the uncomfortable look on Ell's face, his whole face was tensed up as if he was choked on something which made Jessica scared.
She quickly pulled out the Berry from his mouth and threw it away, she asked while handing him the bamboo tumbler "Are you alright? are you allergic to it? why were you not spitting it out?" with a worried expression.
Ell looked at her worried expression with happiness flowing in his heart he took the tumbler and said "It's is just that we carnivorous males can't eat fruits as they taste unpalatable to us" in a calm tone.
"Then you should have spitted it out!" Jessica said in a worried yet angry tone.
"But how can I spit it out when it was fed by you" Ell replied in a serious tone while drinking the water.
Jessica was stunned, she looked at him as if she was looking at a mentally ill patient, she took a deep breath and said " Seriously? Just because I fed it to you...Are you a small child? Not knowing what to eat or what not to....you could have at least told me about it...but no, you were trying to choke yourself..." reprimanding him.
She kept going on and on with her lecture but Ell kept on smiling like a fool while looking at her, when Jessica noticed his expression she sighed as if looking at a gone case so she changed the topic by asking, "Is there anything else that you can't eat?".
In response Ell shook his head and said "we can't eat vegetables and fruits because we are carnivores, but don't worry I know how to cook them so I'll make something from you" while pushing another leaf basket toward her.
Jessica opened it and was surprised as it was containing some roasted potatoes and sweet potatoes, she picked up a small portion of sweet potato to take a bite. She was shocked by the taste because it was the sweetest sweet potato she have ever tasted but she was already full from the barbecue so she pushed the basket back while telling Ell the reason.
Without any questions he took the basket back inside his space but took out a flower wreath from it, he carefully placed the red flower crown on her head and looked at the masterpiece with satisfaction.
Jessica carefully touched the flower crown on her head with a surprised expression, she suddenly asked "Isn't this the thing that you were making earlier while sitting beside the pond?".
In response Ell nodded with a smile while looking at her intently because the beautiful female in front of him was looking so adorable with red flowers on her head that it was amusing him.
Jessica smiled shyly and thanked him for the gift, she was surprised by his handicraft so she asked him about the wreath and the leaf baskets. Ell was very delighted after getting praised by her, so he started demonstrating the process because she asked him to teach her.
Jessica was also glad that at least she was learning something new in this place so she tried her best to learn how to make a perfect wreath and those cute leaf baskets.

[ EASTERN COAST ]

Levi was sitting on a big rock on the coast looking at the wide ocean in front of him while holding a bag that was filled with something round in shape.
Suddenly, with a splash, a beautiful tall man with turquoise hair and eyes, beautiful fair skin, and perfect facial features started to emerge from the water. Soon he was on the water surface and started walking leisurely on it toward Levi, he was wearing a long blue skirt but the fabric was so transparent that it was completely a see-through dress but to cover the lower-key part he was wearing a waistband kind of jewelry that was made from beautiful pearls.
He was wearing a lot of accessories like earrings, necklace, shoulder bands, circlet, and rings all made of pearls, seashells, and some shiny stones.
He looked towards Levi and said in a surprised yet happy tone while stretching out his hand, "Levi? How come you are here?".
Levi came to his side, he smiled and gave him a hug while saying " Xavier, my friend...king of the eastern sea " he added with a laugh in the end.
Xavier chuckled at his words and asked "What's the reason that you called me?".
" I need salt, so make some for me" Levi replied.
"Salt? why do you need salt?" Xavier asked in confusion.
"My female needs salt" Levi replied softly while remembering the beautiful female at home.
"Female! you got yourself a female?" suddenly Xavier exclaimed, he looked carefully at Levi's bare chest.
"We haven't become partners yet, but she is living with us so she will become soon" Levi explained because he knew that Xavier was trying to look for his spousal mark.
On his words, Xavier congratulated him and started performing some witchcraft, with his actions water started floating in the air and after some spells, water and salt started separating. He created a transparent ball in his hands and filled it with the freshly created salt, he handed it over to Levi and asked "Should I find some pearls for your female?".
In reply, Levi shook his head while showing him the bag because he have already collected everything he needs, before departing and saying goodbye to his friend Levi asked " Do you want to meet her? ".
Xavier who was standing near the shore shook his head, he looked at the slight pink mark on his chest and replied while smiling " You already know that I have a mate yet you're trying to match me" in a taunting way.
Levi gave an evil smirk and said "I wouldn't have asked if you were a single male, I asked because I know how loyal you are to your partner" while looking at him.
Xavier smiled helplessly, he waved his hand toward Levi and suddenly jumped into the water after hearing a loud screeching sound that was a signal from his guards, when he was jumping his feet suddenly turned into a beautiful turquoise fishtail in midair revealing that he was a merman.
After his departure, Levi also started his journey back home while holding the crystal filled with salt.