Chapter 10: Going back home

▫Payton▫

The next day, unfortunately, my trip to L.A had come to an end. I was flying back to Nashville by myself, as Taylor had one more day here. 

"Do you really have to leave?" someone asks from behind and I turning around, finding myself looking at a frowning Justin. He was leaning against the doorway, dressed in a black v-neck, black jeans and a pair of sneakers. I sigh and walk over to him, hugging him tightly.

"Did Taylor let you in?" I ask and he laughs while hugging me back.

"No," Justin says and then picks me up bridal style, then puts me down on my bed. Smiling, he cuddles up next to me. "Taylor gave me the spare hotel room key. I wasn't really planning on using it until I remembered that you're leaving today."

I run a hand through his already gelled hair, while he plays with the ends of my long blonde hair. "To answer your previous question, yes I really do have to leave. I have to take my end of year exams," I say and Justin sighs, wrapping his arms tightly around me.

"Well I'm not letting you leave."

"Justin."

"Payton, I'm not letting you leave."

I laugh and try to get up, but Justin just pulls me back down beside him. "Justin, I have to get to the airport and you have an interview or something to get to," I say and I earn myself a sigh from Justin, who then gets up off my bed. He helps me up and I look up at him, seeing the frown that replaced the smile he had a few moments ago. Sighing, I stand on my tip-toes and kiss him on the lips quickly, about to walk out of the room when Justin pulls me back to him. He kisses me and I smile, kissing him back.

"Do you want me to drive you to the airport?" he asks and I nod my head.

"I'd love that," I say and then hug him tightly.  "I just need to pack the last couple things. Come back in five."

***

An hour later, I was on the plane back to Nashville. I was on one of Taylor's private jets with Bethany and Acacia - Acacia decided to come back with us, as Cody was coming to Nashville next week for a concert.

"So are you and Justin like back together?" asks Bethany and I shrug, not really sure how to answer.

"Well," I start, "We're not really back together. We're taking it slow, we moved kind of fast the first time."

It was silent until Acacia's familiar fangirl shriek broke it. "CODY FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER! HE FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER!" she screams, a hand covering her mouth as her tears streamed down her face. Laughing, Bethany and I give her big hugs.

"You need to talk to him! Once he knows how great you are, he'll totally ask you out!" Bethany smiles and Acacia takes a few deep breaths.

"Do you really think so?" she asks and we nod our heads.

"Tell me how it goes! I'm gonna Facetime Justin and Alfredo," I smile and go back to my seat. I sit down and take my Macbook out of my bag, turning on the power. While I wait, I send out a quick tweet.

@paytonswift: on the plane back to Nashville. @AlfredoFlores facetime me my laptop's ready :) #besties

I lock my phone and then type my account password, clicking on facetime as soon as my desktop has loaded. A second later, a small pop-up appeared on screen. I pressed "accept" and two of my favourite people appeared on screen.

"PAYTON!" Alfredo and Justin yell and I laugh as I hear Scooter telling them to be quiet in the background.

"Hey guys!" I smile and rest my head on my hand. "How did the interview go?" I ask and Alfredo smirks, while Justin blushes a deep red. Something happened. "What happened? Something happened tell me," I say and Alfredo bursts out into a fit of laughter.

"Dude, shut up!" Justin says and punches Fredo's shoulder, his face still red.

"What happened?" I ask once more and Justin walks off to somewhere else, obviously letting Alfredo tell me. "Fredo."

"Yes?" he asks innocently.

"Tell me everything!"

Alfredo laughs and fiddles with the strings on his hoodie. "In the interview, the interviewer asked about you and how you were doing and Justin was like, she's doing great! I just dropped her off at the airport. Then they continued talking about you and then the final question was do you really love Payton?"

"What did he say? What, what, what?" I asked. I watch as Alfredo looks up and smirks, probably looking at Justin ... who's probably still blushing.

 "Then Justin had a big smile on his face and said, yeah. I really do love her, she means everything to me," Alfredo mimicks in a high-pitched voice, and bursts out laughing as Justin starts to "beat him up". When they calm down, they sit side by side and I laugh.

"Aww, Justin," I smile and he blushes. "You're too cute."

---

WOW CHAPTER 10 I FINALLY UPDATED AREN'T YOU GLAD ????

i'm glad you came i'm glad you came oMFG NATHAN SYKES ♥

sorry sorry i'll stop that

.

.

.

yeah. anyways, this was just a filler chapter. i'm sorting out what i want to happen for this story and it's past 11pm where i am why am i still up oh i know why because i'm a hashtag rebel OHHHH YEAH THAT'S RIGHT.

anyway sigh i hope you liked this! make sure you read, vote & comment whatcha think!

ask.fm: (in the external link)
twitter: @ayobiebah
instagram: @thenameissophia_ (THERE IS AN UNDERSCORE!!!!!!!!!!)

i love y'all so much you're perfect <333