Chapter 6 - Tohka (Date A Live)

Twas a snowy Sunday afternoon in December in Tengu City. It was going to be a first Christmas for the spirits. And depending on who they talked to or in some cases heard or watched what was from TV (ahem) it was processed differently. There was thought it was about wrapped gifts under a tree. But, there is more than just gifts to talked about. Some of the spirits had different thoughts and views on what it was. And then, there was Tohka.

"Honey is it the cookies?" Tohka had that sparkle in her eyes. Barely able to control half of her excitement. Holidays did mean food. And that is the first place she went. Go figure.

"Not exactly." Replied (FN) her exclusive guy for dates that lived up the street from Shido and the spirit hotel next door to him.

"It about the trees and why we all cherish them?" She guessed again.

"Well it's a loaded question all in all about what Christmas is Tohka. You an hour or so? Mind walking with me in the snow?"

"We going to make snow angels?" She cried.

"I want to tell what I think Christmas is Tohka. Take a walk with me." He insisted.

"Okay. I'll grab my coat and some bread."

It took a few moments, but it was just the two of them walking outside of Shido's house and to the other side of the street to admire the city covered in a snow blanket. Some were going to have a rough time getting snow off of their cars. While those who worked outside most likely had the day off. Those working inside might have a mellow day ahead due to call-outs. It was here that (FN) took Tohka's hand.