Chapter 7

"Morning handsome!" Danielle greeted me. I said nothing simply holding her close. "Seno, don't pull no bullshit like last night again please. Like seriously bae I thought I was gonna lose you... I thought you were gonna lose your future. Please be more careful." Her eyes pleaded with mines and again I stayed quiet but this time I smiled. The maturity in her tone scared me and for the first time I wondered if I really deserved her..

I took a shower and walked in to the kitchen, "What do you want for breakfast baby?" Danielle asked. I just watched her curves in her yellow sundress. The way her skin glowed made me want her more and more. I picked her up and carried her to my bedroom. She giggled as we walked through the halls leading up to my room.

I laid her on my bed and softly rubbed her thighs before wrapping her legs around my waist. I kissed her and she started running her hands through my dreads. I kissed her neck inhaling her sweet perfume. She moaned and pulled me closer. She whispered in my ear, "I'm ready." I reached under her dress and slid her panties off. It was time for the dress to go. It was the only thing keep her from loving me forever. She easily slipped out of the dress and that let me know she was for real. I took off my undershirt and kissed her on her breast and placed my hands on her waist while she unfastened her bra. My tongue slid down her body stopping at her waist.

Her moans urged me to go on so I did. I started getting rough. I held her arms down and bit her neck, she gasp and started bitting her lip. I went down and started tasting her. When she started liking it a little too much, she tried to run, so I grabbed her thighs to keep her from running. "Let me eat mami, I'm hungry."

* * * * * * * * * * * *

We had sex nonstop for the next 4 hours just biting and scratching. We kept going and going never seeming to get tired of eachothers unexplored bodies. Finally she fell asleep, still in the position I fucked her in. I laid next to her caressing her hair and staring at her sleeping so beautifully stiff. Her head laid on my shoulder. I reached in the drawer next to me and got out a promise ring that I needed to give her. The ring fit on her small fingers nicely, "Marry me?" I whisper assuming she is still asleep. "Yes." Danielle said looking up at me. I kissed her hands and she smiled while still keeping her eyes closed. And I felt my world spin a little bit faster. We just laid there in each others arms and I heard my phone vibrate. I knew Danielle was out cold so I decided to see who wrote me. It was Lateeka asking if I was still coming over that night since I had already rescheduled on her once, I decided to tell her I'm coming through to see her. She had offered to cook me dinner and I replied "I wouldn't miss it for the world baby." When I sent that message, I knew that I was wrong for making Danielle think that I would actually marry her one day. Obviously, I wouldn't marry her in high school after we only been together for like six months and talked for like four, but I wanted to let her know I was serious about her. I wanted her to know that I cared even though I didn't really know how to express that. Truth is that I had been sleeping around on Danielle after we had been together for about a month because I was tired of waiting for her to finally fuck me. I had sex with Angel and even with Sabrina, the chick Alexa had went on a date with. I wondered if she knew I cheated and didn't care or if she never found out. My biggest fear is that she'll one day find out that I'm a dog. I looked at her sleeping face and kissed her nose. She's perfect.

I looked at my phone and realized that I had like 10 unread messages from other girls and it made me wonder if I was ready to stop cheating. I'm not now and I don't really think I'll ever be.