Chapter 6-10

Chapter 6 Being a man lacks love, making love lacks a man

  Shi Hang finally sent Chu Tian back home. However, after the restaurant incident, Shi Hang and Chu Tian did not get to know each other well. The reason was that Shi Hang didn't want to pay attention to Chu Tian at all.

  Shi Hang talked to Chu Tian three times in total: the first time, he was stepped on by her severely, the second time, his blind date was disturbed by her, and the third time, he was misunderstood by others for his private life. dating.

  Since nothing good happened the previous few times, Shi Hang acted as if he didn't know Chu Tian when he saw her, which made Chu Tian feel hot as if he had been poured a basin of cold water.

  Because after knowing that Shi Hang is the tragic male supporting role in her play, Chu Tian felt guilty towards Shi Hang. Every time she saw Shi Hang, she greeted him warmly and tried her best to draw the relationship between the two closer. One day when the two got acquainted, she would have the opportunity to give him a red line or something, but in the end...he didn't want to talk to her at all.

  Chu Tian had no choice but to withdraw his active thoughts and continue to focus on Lu Yuxia.

  As the mother who shaped the role of Lu Yuxia, Chu Tian is very clear about Lu Yuxia's preferences, how to cook coffee to suit his taste, where to put things, and how to arrange them so that he can use them conveniently. He is impatient to see people... She is not infatuated with Lu Yuxia, and she doesn't talk nonsense. Occasionally, she takes the initiative to say something, which is to reflect some things that happened in the company that Lu Yuxia should know.

  After half a month of using it, Lu Yuxia discovered that Chu Tian's assistant was extremely handy.

  Speaking of which, when Secretary Zhou finally decided on the assistant candidate with him, the reason why he remembered Chu Tian was because she stepped on Shi Hang hard at that time, which left a deep impression on him.

  Lu Yuxia didn't know about the oolong incident that day, he just felt that Chu Tian was as he guessed, not nympho, nor thoughtful, although she would be nervous when talking to her, but that nervousness was forced by his aura , instead of having unreasonable thoughts about him, which made him very satisfied.

  So after another half month, when Lu Yuxia's life assistant was on vacation and needed a substitute, Lu Yuxia chose Chu Tian first without even thinking about it.

  The so-called life assistant job is, to put it bluntly, a housekeeper.

  Lu Yuxia is not used to raising unrelated people at home. Since the Lu family moved out, she lives alone in the apartment in the east of the city, and only the cleaning lady comes to clean the house several times a week.

  After Chu Tian temporarily acted as Lu Yuxia's life assistant, her daily work was mainly to help Lu Yuxia order meals, make coffee, deliver laundry, pick up clothes, remind and accompany Lu Yuxia to exercise, and go to his apartment to help Lu Yuxia when he was busy with work. He is a dog.

  That's right, Lu Yuxia looked at Gao Leng, and there was a dog at home, and it was only Erha. Chu Tian remembered that every time the door was opened, it spread its hoofs and ran outside, and she felt like she was being walked. that.

  In the barbecue restaurant, Chu Tian complained to Wenyi while eating skewers. It just so happened that Wenyi also found a new job recently - the assistant of the star, and when he talked to Chu Tian about his new boss, he also complained endlessly.

  "I think she has a princess disease. But she doesn't feel it herself, so what else--" Wen Yi licked his mouth, took another sip of beer, and imitated the other party's tone, "Princess disease? That's ugly Or being poor is called princess disease, beautiful and rich, that is a princess!"