Chapter 1-5

Chapter 1 Applying

  for Employment Waiting in the meeting room of the Ona Group, Chu Tian was quite nervous.

  Surrounded by applicants from the same period, all of them are tall, stylish, and exquisitely makeup... Not to mention applying for a job , even if they say they are here for a beauty pageant, some people will believe it.

  Speaking of it, this is just an application site for the assistant to the general manager. Why are there so many people trying to squeeze in? It's just that this job is too attractive.

  Female a: Do you know the salary and benefits of this job?

  Female b: ...

  Female a compared a number: this is just the starting salary, there is a monthly performance appraisal, and the year -end bonus is a year's salary.

  Female b: So many? !

  Female a: This is just salary, and there are other benefits not counted.

  Female b: Welfare?

  Female a: Yes, it is said that as a full-time employee here, you can enjoy the opportunity to travel abroad twice a year, 15 days of paid annual leave, birthday gifts, quarterly bonuses, annual bonuses, housing allowances, preferential deposits...

  Female b: Days... No wonder there are so many applicants for such a position, and there are so many rounds of written tests, interviews with HR managers, and interviews with the general manager.

  Female a: Why do you seem to know nothing, then why did you come here to apply?

  Female b: ...Actually, I just watched Mr. Lu look so handsome on TV.

  ……

  Xu was bored after waiting for too long, and the two applicants next to him chatted in a low voice about the reasons for applying for this job. Hearing that attractive condition, Chu Tian became even more nervous, so he hurriedly took out the makeup mirror from his bag.

  Opening the mirror, seeing the face with a rather "coquettish and bitch" temperament inside, Chu Tian's anxiety suddenly calmed down a lot.

  It's okay, okay, just looking at this face, she feels that she still has some advantages. After all, in this era of looking at faces, beauty is still useful. Otherwise, she couldn't have passed the previous round of HR manager interview so easily.

  Looking at the person in the mirror, Chu Tian couldn't help scratching his head and posing, feeling a little more satisfied the more he looked at it.

  Speaking of which, she didn't look like this.

  Just over a month ago, she was coding scripts at home with a very ordinary passer-by face, racking her brains to create a touching male supporting role... That's right, not the male lead, but the male supporting role.

  As a bloody screenwriter, Chu Tian has three creation credos: 1. The   male

  protagonist belongs to the female protagonist, and the male supporting role belongs to the readers;

It can be a male supporting role;

  3. The best destination for a male supporting role is to love the female lead forever.

  Chu Tian has always adhered to the creed, so that the male supporting roles she created are all stunning, affectionate and perverted, earning enough tears from the audience; Chu Tian has always been proud of it, until now she accidentally transmigrated into her play...