Kidnapped

"Well at least the night sky still looks as beautiful as always." Alexis says as she is looking out her window at the night sky.

"Aww. You must love the night but then again you are part wolf." A voice says before Alexis gets grabbed from behind and sees three girls from the institute of perfection.

"Grab her!" A girl shouts as Alexis kicks her off while struggling to get loose from the two holding her arms.

"Man she is strong." One of the girls shouts.

"You got that right. Let go of me!" Alexis shouts angrily before being shoved into a sack.

*Timeskip*

As Alexis is dragged in a sack she soon falls out and sees Mandy and Moxy on the ground beside her before seeing Lou.

"Lou what you doing here?" A girl asks.

"You didn't think I was gonna miss all the fun did you?" Lou asks as he smiles.

"You did miss the whole climbing down, kidnapping, dragging, climbing back up, being tired part." A girl says.

"I see you brought Mandy too. You even captured Alexis like I asked. How delightful." Lou says as he smiles.

"But you told us to bring Moxy and Alexis back to you and..." A girl says.

"I came up with a far better plan. At least for Moxy anyway." Lou says as he gestures to the tunnel that leads to the recycling as the group sees it is no longer boarded up.

"No! Let us go!" Alexis says worriedly.

"What are you doing? You've already crushed their spirits." Mandy says.

"Sure Uglyville may be crushed but we both know Moxy will never give up. Without you around the rest of them will stay forever. The only reason I let you stay in Perfection was to keep up appearances. Everybody says Oh, Lou! You're so nice! You're the best!. Do you know how long I've worked on that adulation? Those Pretty Dolls? They're mine. They hang on my every word. I'm not gonna let you take that away from me. You're as empty-headed as the rest of them. You're both ugly and ugly things belong in recycling." Lou says as one of the girls grabs Alexis as the other two grab Moxy and Mandy.

"Stop!" Alexis shouts in fear.

"No!" Moxy shouts.

"You can't do this!" Mandy says.

"Ox disrupted the system but I'll fix it. We'll see each other again soon. You'll be brand new. You'll be perfect!" Lou says as Mandy and Moxy get thrown down the tunnel.

"Moxy! Mandy! What kind of doll are you to do this?" Alexis says as she angrily looks at Lou.

"A perfect one." Lou says confidently.

"Well? Aren't you going to throw me in too?" Alexis asks angrily.

"Oh but why throw you in? Your features can be sculpted and besides I want you around anyway." Lou says as he smiles.

"Why? Because I was nice to you?" Alexis says coldly.

"Maybe but you're more of a challenge for me. If anything you'll keep me company for a while." Lou says while smirking.

"Hard pass. Throw me down the tunnel. I'd rather die with my friends rather than do that." Alexis says annoyedly.

"I thought you might say that and that is why unless you agree I will come back every night taking those ugly companions of yours and chucking them into the tunnel one by one. But I'll leave the rest of them alone if you agree to stay with me back at the institute of perfection." Lou says as Alexis gives a look of fear.

"You're a very horrible doll." Alexis says angrily.

"Flattery won't get you out of this. So what's it gonna be?" Lou asks while smiling.

"Fine." Alexis says reluctantly.