52

(author:- lets play game, count how many time 'pack' words come)

Next day

Morning

"hey bro what's up?" hyungjin said.

Bogum sigh

"What happened?" hyungjin ask put his hand on his bogum shoulder.

"let's walk around the pack, I will tell you what happened last night," bogum said.

Hyungjin nodded.

They start walking and bogum told him everything.

Hyungjin nodded.

"what should I do now, we are so close to making minkim pack our, our people ready to attack them," bogum said.

Hyungjin looks at him.

"bogum can you look at your in frost "Hyung-jin said.

Bogum looks at him confused and looks in front of him.

"This is a pack you make," Hyungjin said smiling.

Bogum looks at him.

"This is a pack where omegas have their own right, this is a pack where everyone is treated equally," hyungjin said.

"do you want to know why others come with you when suho and miho kicked you out," hyungjin said

"Why?" bogum ask

"Because they know you are the perfect king who cares about their people you make this pack without anyone's help, you provided everything for us, you make sure everyone feels loved and safe, you let's other people stay here who kicked out for their pack, you treated them like they are our pack people, that what makes you perfect king, everyone in this pack loves you and respect you, you are role model for us," hyungjin said.

Bogum rolls his eyes and looks away, controlling his smile.

"I also want minkim pack our but after hearing what sana said I feel like an idiot, She is right when we have our own house why do we stay in someone else house," hyungjin said smiling.

Bogum smile.

"bogum!" hyungjin called putting his hand on bogum shoulder.

"let's stop our plan, let's apologize for miho, mina, suho, and IU" hyungjin said.

Bogum thought

"It's already years now, I am sure they feel guilty for what they did to you," hyungjin said.

Bogum looks at him and nodded.

"yah yah let's go we are going minkim pack for apologies," bogum said.

"let's bring our wives too," hyungjin said.

Bogum nodded and kicked hyungjin ass.

"ahh why?" hyungjin ask

"for being intelligent," bogum said.

Hyungjin chuckle and put his arms around his bogum neck, they both went home.

(×÷×)

They both arrived and saw sana and yuna sitting on a sofa.

"let go," bogum said.

"Where?" sana ask

Bogum smiled at her.

"minkim pack, I am going to solve everything, you are right why would I stay at someone else house when I have my own house" bogum said.

Sana smile.

She stands up and hugs him.

"thank you alpha, thank you so much," sana said.

Bogum hugs back and brushes her hair.

"thank you to make me realize what I doing," bogum said.

*cough* *cough*

Hyungjin fake cough

Bogum and sana break the hug.

Bogum gives Hyungjin a death glare.

Yuna and sana chucked.

"let's go," hyungjin said grabbing yuna hand and taking her out.

"bitch!!" bogum said.

Sana giggles and grab bogum hand, taking him out.

They sit on a horse and go to minkim pack direction, guards follow them behind.

💜💚❤️💙

Though?