33

Day by day

Hobi's plan works perfectly

He breaks down suga.

One of the stages comes suga forgets what happiness is and forgets how to smile.

It hurt his parent.

Miho and mina try to understand suga that hobi is not good for him, he needs to break his bond with him but suga does not understand.

(×÷×)

Hobi, jungkook and hoseokie come inside after training omegas and they hear.

"WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND SON, HE IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU, YOU ONLY GET HURT BY HIM, HE IS NOT GOOD MATE" miho shouted.

They saw everyone sitting on a sofa, talking about hobi.

Suga looks down.

Hobi, go there.

Jungkook and hoseokie follow him.

Hobi stand there

Others look at him.

"I know you don't love me because I train omegas and that's the reason you don't love me because you thought I am a bad reputation for your pack," hobi said.

"Babe no you are not," suga said standing up and going to hobi.

"Hoseok!!! Enough!!!" IU said.

"No why would I? I know you want to kill me because you want yoongi to marry another omega" hobi lies, acting like he is crying.

Suga hugs him.

"I promise you babe I never married another omega I only love you," suga said taking hobi to his bedroom.

Namjoon sighed, he don't know what is the reason why his parents like this, he leave.

Jimin takes hoseokie and leave.

Jungkook smirked at them.
(Miho, mina, suho, IU, and Taehyung)

(•.•)

A few days later

"No, you kill my baby!!" Hobi yelled and throw a vase at suga.

Suga protect himself, thank God the vase didn't hit him.

Suga goes to hobi and hugs him.

"Babe I know it's not my baby and I love him and her as my " suga said trying to clamp down on him.

Hobi smirked at suga's chest.

"What if your parents kill me?" Hobi ask

"They will not, I am here okay I will protect you," suga said patting his back.

Hobi smirked and hug back.

(×÷×)

Suga takes care of his pregnant mate well.

Time skip

Hobi sitting in the bedroom, in pain, tears falling down his cheeks.

It's time to baby come.

"Babe doesn't worry doctor is coming daring," suga said brushing his cheeks.

Hobi takes deep breaths.

"H-Hyung" hobi said crying.

"Shh baby I am here," suga said.

"Hyung doctor is here," jimin said.

Namjoon comes with the doctor and nurses.

Namjoon, jimin, hoseokie and jungkook go outside the room.

Suga is about to go out too but hobi holds his hand.