Chapter Four- The Drama Assignment (Part two)

(A/N)

Hey guys, here's the second part where to you will be joined by Dan's group and the Comedy movie :) Enjoy! Oh and by the way, we will say Cryan for Cry so you don't get mixed up with him and Ryan Higa. :3

~Dan's P.O.V~

"Shall we go to mine?" I suggested. Phil nodded, followed by the others nodding too. We walked to my house since my mum wasn't home. "So what's in the bag?" Colleen asked. I shrugged and opened it to reveal a lot of filming and editing equipment. "Ooohhh~" Phil's eyes lit up. Phil is a computer geek. He has a YouTube Channel called amazingphil and he puts little sketches on it so he should be good at this. He squealed in excitement. He was pretty cute... I kind of have a school girl (boy) crush on him.

~Phil's P.O.V~

I was so excited! This was gonna be so fun and cool! Okay Phil, calm down... Stop fan girling over equipment... "What comedy should we do?" Zoella asked. "Oh! Ace Ventura!" Cryan suggested in his usual deep voice. "Oh! Yes!" Colleen exclaimed in her Miranda Sings voice. We all chuckled, nodding in agreement. "So it's decided, Ace Ventura. Now, roles?" "IM BEING ACE BISH!!!" Cryan shouted. "I'm being the woman who turns out to be a man!" Colleen called out, once again in her Miranda Sings voice. "Me and Dan will direct and edit" I smiled. I got to be with Dan the whole time! How am I so clever? "I'll be the woman who goes with Ace... I guess..?" Zoella smiled. "That is awkward.... But it is ok hahah." Cryan said, laughing.

~Caspers P.O.V~

Since I am the shyest I got voted to do the filming... At least I didn't have to show my face. "Casper can you sort the freaking camera out!!!!" Zoella shouted at me. I was nothing but a camera man... I let my shyness take over me and I can't do anything anymore.... I used to be really out going but since i moved from South Africa, I haven't been the same... I miss the heat and how happy everyone is... Here in Sacramento... Everyone is always down... People are mean in our school too... I fricking hate kalel... She's the one who made my confidence drop... "CASPER!!" Everyone shouted. I was daydreaming again...

~Time Skip brought to you by Phil's cuteness~

~Dans P.O.V~

Everyone finally had something to do. Phil and I were setting up the computers and stuff, Zoella and Cryan were watching the film and writing down a script, Casper and Joe were setting up the camera, Mari and Colleen were making the costumes and Marcus and Alfie were just messing around, generally not getting any work done. Let's say they were the people who got refreshments for us all. Perfect!

~Marcus' P.O.V~

Alfie and I were just messing about, getting nothing done in general. We weren't particularly given a job to do, so why not do random things instead? We were the type of people that you couldn't be friends with unless you were just as stupid as us. We haven't found anyone else like us yet but we will soon! Hopefully! Maybe today, maybe tomorrow, maybe in a few years! Who knows... Not us! Hahaha.

~Cryan's P.O.V.~

I was just finishing up my part if writing the script, then it was Zoella turn. We said we would write a page each of the script and then do something else. It was so complicated. Listen, pause, write, unpause, listen, pause, write, etc...

~Time skip brought to you by Cryan's poker face~

~Zoella's P.O.V.~

When Cryan was finished, i seen him go off and play on his phone... probably texting his best friend, Felix Kjellburg, (He's Swedish.) He sounds pretty cool from what I have herd from Alfie and Cryan, others too. I went through the same process as Cryan did. Listen, pause, write, unpause, listen, pause, write, unpause, etc. It felt like it wasn't going to end!

~Cryan's P.O.V~

I was texting my Swedish friend, Felix, chuckling at some of the text messages he sent me. Our conversations were very random. But I liked them that way.

Me: Hey Felix! :)
Felix: CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
Me: :P Yep, it's me!
Felix: Wha'cha doin'?
Me: Just finished my shift, so I'm sat here, speaking to you. :) ;) What about you, what are you doing, Felix?
Felix: CRY! You don't have to be so formal with meh! You know that! But I'm just waiting... :P
Me: Haha, sorry Felix!
Felix: It's okai!
Me: Haha!
Felix: Well I have to go, gonna speak to Mollie for bit. See ya Cry!
Me: Oh, okay, see ya Felix! :)
Felix: :)
Me: ;) :) :3
Felix: :3 = KAWAII DESU XD
Me: XD
Felix: Well anyway, see ya later Cry!

And the conversation ended there... I sighed. I forgot they were dating... I quickly got up and went to get a drink, seen as though Alfie and Marcus were busy.

~Mari's P.O.V~

Colleen and I were making the costumes. At the moment we were making Ace's jacket, Colleen doing one side, me doing the other. It was working out pretty well!

~Joe's P.O.V~

Casper was just finishing off the last part if setting up the camera, and then we were done! Then we could relax for a while and wait to get another job to do! I smiled to myself, proud of our work. Casper was a really nice guy! Yeah, he may have times when he would slip into his own world and not listen to anything you say, but that was what made Casper, well, Casper really!

~Dan's P.O.V~

Everyone was doing a really good job! Even Marcus and Alfie! They weren't even doing anything! I was proud that I had such a great group! I was with Phil too! That made things ten times as good!

(A/N)

We are SO sorry for the long wait! As I (Mollie) said, we have had writers block and we have been really busy! Also, guess who just got Elder Scrolls online?! I did! :D Well anyway, here's your new chapter! Stay tuned!