Chapter 3- Taking Selfie's

(A/N)
Hey guys! So sorry for the long wait! We have been really busy lately! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Don't be mad at us pleaseeeee! Enjoy this chapter!

~Break time~
~Caitlin's P.O.V~

Anthony, Ian, Mollie, Mari and I were having a casual conversation about youtube. Marrissa had gone to get some toast for her break. Ian and Anthony had mentioned that they were going to make a channel together named Smosh. I wonder what Kalel would think about this... I've seen that she's a bit... How do I put it... A bit... Clingy and overprotective over the things she claims hers...

Noah walked over to us with Keith, grinning and waving. "Hey Caitlin!" Noah's charming voice chimed. I smiled and waved. "Hey Noah! How's the ark coming along?" I always said he was building an ark because of the bible story, 'Noah's Ark.'

Noah laughed and wrapped his arms around me, gently kissing my cheek. Noah and I had been dating for about 6 months. It was really great! I gently hugged him back, going to kiss his cheek until a voice shouted out, "Get a Room!" We broke away from the hug to find that it was the one and only Ken that shouted it. He chuckled. "I'm just kidding." Everyone joined in the gigging and chuckling.

~Marrissa's P.O.V~

I came back from getting my toast to hear my boyfriend of 5 months, Ken, shout, "Get a Room!" Followed by a few chuckles and then a, "I'm just kidding." I couldn't help but scare him. I motioned to the people that saw me to be quiet as I snook up behind him. They simply replied with a nod.

I got up to him and shouted, "Hug attack!" I tackled him into a hug and laughed. He screamed slightly before noticing it was just me. "Hey! What do you think you're doing? I'm suppose to be the one who hugs you! We agreed!" Ken chuckled. "I couldn't help it! You're so vulnerable!" I replied.

~Anthony's P.O.V~

"Oh yeah, Ian, this is Keith." I motioned towards Noah's friend, a.k.a Keith. "This is Noah." I added, motioning towards the brunette hugging Caitlin. "And that's Ken." I motioned towards Ken with his signature bear hat. Ian nodded. "Heh there, I'm Ian Hecox!" He grinned and waved. "Hey Ian!" The trio said in response.

~Third person P.O.V~

Everyone was having a genuine great time. "Ken!" A voice called out. "Ken! Wait up!" It yelled again. The brunette turned around and looked for the source of the sound. "Felix! Where are you Felix?!" He spoke in his Southern accent before noticing the Swedish man running towards him. Ken ran towards the said man and pulled him into a 'manly' hug.

"Felix!"
"Oh Ken!"

Anthony chuckled, "Okay you two, break it up. You both have girlfriends, remember."

They soon pushed each other away and fixed their composure. "Pfft... We weren't hugging!" The man, Felix, said. "Yeah!" Ken added.

~Felix's P.O.V~

"Felix!" A feminine voice called out. I recognised it to be my girlfriend of 5 and a half months, Mollie. I smiled. "Mollie-Channnnn!" She giggled and ran over to me, flinging her arms around me, hugging me. I hugged her back, chuckling.

~Ian's P.O.V~

"Hey guys..?" I said. "Hm? Wassap Ian?" Anthony replied.

"GROUP SELFIEEEEE!!!!!"

~???'s P.O.V~

"GROUP SELFIEEEEE!!!!!" I heard the new kid shout. "Hey Joey, Ryan, Greg, Sean, Troy, Tyler." I said. "Let's join them!" They all nodded in agreement. I got into the voice of the one and only Shanaynay. "Hey gurls, can we join this selfie session?"
"Of course, Shane! Come on. Get seen in the camera! You guys Too!" Mari replied we did as they said and positioned ourselves to get seen in the camera.

"After three say YouTube!" The new kid stated as everyone nodded.
"Three..."
"Two..."
"One!"

"YOUTUBEEEEE!!!!!"

SNAP!

And the picture was taken.....

Everyone began taking Selfie's with each other afterwards.

Best. Break. EVER!

(A/N)

Hey guys, sorry this chapter is probably short but we've had school and I (Mollie) have been ill :(

Next chapter will be better and longer! I promise! Stay tuned guys and have a good day, week, month... Life!

P.S

Thanks for 177 followers! You guys rule!

P.P.S

I (caitlin) am in school now at lunch and I just want to add, how freaking kawaii was mine and Noah's moment?!?! I CANT EVEN!!!!! And mollies and pewds moment!!!!!! I love you guys!