Act 1 - The Pioneer of Kjeragandr III

- Blood and Snow -

First POV (Y/N)

It's been almost a month since that incident and everything seems to be going well after the kids explained what happened. Everyone there was grateful and invited me to stay with them. So, I did and while staying, Ternias asked me to train him. I agreed to train him and here we are. In a wide area nearby the yurts and houses, stands both me and Ternias with stick in hand and with an audience of young kids and a few adults watching us both. 

"Haaah!" Ternias yelled out as he did an overhead swing at me.

I simply sidestep and his swing miss. Then I tap his side with my own stick.

"Making a move like that is reckless. Something like that will expose you to an attack if you can't recover or follow up on it." I spoke.  

I took a few steps back.

"Come again." I said in a relaxed stance.

Ternias then charged at me. When he got close enough and swung at me, I parry his swing with my own.

*Bam* 

Ternias's stick flew out of his hand.

"You held on too tightly there, loosen a bit or else your wrist will pay the price for holding on too tightly." I said to Ternias who is massaging his wrist.

"I think that's enough for now." Said Lyra as she walked towards the duo. "Mother is asking for you, Ternias." Said Lyra.

Ternias nods and heads off, while Lyra told everyone else to return. I picked up the stick that flew from Ternias's hand and with my stick, put it away. Lyra then approached me.

"Klaus, Mr. Riech was asking for you to meet him at the village center." Said Lyra.

I nod and head to the direction where he resides. Lyra followed me and while walking I can feel her staring at me from behind. So, after a bit, I asked her.

"Something on your mind?" I ask. "Ah! Sorry, I didn't mean to stare. I'm still getting used to your appearance...." Lyra said apologetically.

I nod in understanding, considering that they haven't seen someone like me or a race that lacks any features that defines them in all their life. 

~ Flashback ~

Here I stand before the three leading family with Lyra and Ternias standing nearby while the others that I saved returned to their home. The Browntails, the Paleroches, and the Silverashes. Who would've have thought that I ended up rescuing their children....Well, knowing my experience and luck, I always ended up helping or rescuing someone of importance or related to them. They introduced themselves starting with the man who looked like an older Blair, Riech Browntail, Patriarch of the Browntails. The next one, introduce herself as Willa Paleroche, Matriarch of the Paleroches and she came to meet me in her very sickly husband stead, Bernaveir Paleroches. And the final person introduces himself as Tucof Silverash, Patriarch of the Silverashes.

"Thank you for saving and bringing them back, Mr. Klaus." Said Mr. Riech. "It's nothing and also please drop the formality, just call me Klaus." I said humbly while shaking my head.

"Quite modest I see, but even so, let us repay you." Said Willa.

Tucof hums and nods in agreement with her.

"Well, if you insist......then just having a place to stay for the time being would do for me." I said reluctantly. "Very well, that can be arranged." Said Riech as he ordered a couple of people to set up a place for Y/N.