Today Was A Fairytale

*A Month Later*

It’s been a month since my life turned upside down, since I finally got together with the man that I have loved for the past 4 years and now, we have a son that looks and acts just like him. His divorce with Taylor is going pretty well and fortunately, our friends and families are very supportive of our relationship. Even the fans are saying good things about it though we can never avoid a little bit of hate and criticism. But as far as I and Harry are concerned, our own little family is perfect. 

As of now, Gemma is babysitting Baby Harry. Today is the Victoria’s Secret show I’ve been working on and Harry needs to be in studio the whole day, recording tracks for One Direction’s next album. I’m walking for the Silver Screen Angels section which is the finale of the show. There would be a special performer in our section but they keep it secret even from the models. But there is a rumor that it would be Taylor.

There’s a strong tension building up inside me. This will be my first fashion show in a year and I don’t really know what I will do if Taylor would be singing in the VS runway. I haven’t seen her since that morning at the diner and I’m not really sure if she’s ok with me or if she’s mad that Harry cheated on her with me when they were still together. Taylor is a very nice person and I didn’t intend to hurt her but I did. 

The show started and the backstage became chaotic, stylists running around getting the models ready and models lining up next to the entrance to the runway and yet no clue about the special performer tonight and in a blast, the finale section, the section I’m walking in started. 

What I didn’t expect is that there is an emergency change in the line up and I became the finale and they made me change my outfit real quick so I wasn’t able to watch the start of the section. 

When I came out of the dressing room, all of them are shouting at me. “You’re next!” “Quick”. So I ran towards the entrance to the runway and when the organizer told me to get out, I walked towards the runway and saw 5 men on a line in the runway, all with roses with them. I knew this faces too well. They have a special part of me somewhere inside my heart. 

First was Liam. Before Jake, Liam was my rock. He knew about Harry and me all along but he never told anyone. He was there beside me whenever I feel like giving up, whenever I feel hopeless. He gave me the strength to carry on. If I could thank anyone for making me this strong, that would be him.

Second was Louis. He is Harry and mine’s best friend. He never failed to make me laugh. Though he never knew what was going on between Harry and I, Louis also contributed in making my agony a little bit lighter. He knew I was going through something though he didn’t know the story behind, he was always there to make me happy. 

Third was Niall, my favorite Irishman. We didn’t tell him anything when Harry and I were friends with benefits but we figured out that he’s got a clue. He was silent about it but we knew he’s aware. He’s my secret keeper. He knew that I was going to France and I was pregnant but he never told Harry. He understood where I’m coming from and I’m very grateful for that.

Next was Zayn. He is the reason behind all of these and I’ve got to thank him for that one special night of bringing in Harry to one of my fashion shows I invited him into. He produced this fairy tale of ours. Through him, I met the man that I guess; I will love for the rest of my life. Thank you Zayn for lighting my way to the man I will cherish forever. 

Last but not the least, was the man who gave me so much pain to endure, so much tears to wipe out, so much sorrow to take in but he was the man that made me feel the love I never knew existed. Harry. 

I walked towards each of them and hugged them. They gave me the rose and danced with me like it was my debut. They lead me to the next boy, to another, until finally, it was Harry.

He was holding a bouquet of red roses and was the wearing the smile that I am madly in love with. He kissed my cheek and danced with me while all the four boys started singing my favorite song of theirs, Irresistible.  I felt magic, no actually, it was more of a heaven to me though I have no clue of what was going on. It was like, a minute ago, I was just changing lingerie and now, a couple of weird things are happening.

“Harry, what’s this?” I mouthed so the only the two of us could understand. 

Then at that moment, he removed his hands on my waist and he put his hand on his blazer’s jacket like he was searching for something. Then he put it out and covered the thing he got with his big warm hands. He knelt down on one knee and revealed a small blue velvet box. 

My eyes started welling up. I don’t know what’s exactly going through Harry’s head. He opened the box and the most beautiful diamond ring presented itself to my eyes. At that moment, it felt like it was only me and Harry, no one else. 

Then he started to speak with an evident smile on his face. “Cara, our story was never as smooth sailing as I wanted to. We went through many hardships but you still stood by me as my best friend and now, also as my loving girlfriend and a caring mother to our wonderful son. You have loved me the way a man wanted his woman to. Despite the fact that I made a huge mistake of taking you for granted you still gave me a second chance to make everything right. Now, would you give me a chance to make everything better? Cara Delevingne, would you take this ring and be my wife?”

After he finished his speech, he was still smiling and his eyes were longing for an answer. I was crying so hard I couldn’t speak. I helped him up and hugged him. 

I know in my heart that just like any other stories, this man with me tonight will be the man I will be spending my happily ever after with and today, is just the start of our fairy tale.

The End