deli - dudeylo

📍Harlem, New York
4️⃣:3️⃣7️⃣ PM

NEVAEH

"Bro, I can't find nothing to wear" I mumble to myself. "I mean I'm only going to the deli" I thought to myself.

I grabbed some boxers and black t shirt to put on

I then grabbed my phone and walked out of my room and closed the door behind me.

I walk into the living room and seen Dudey sitting on the couch watching YouTube, and I walk towards the door.

He then snapped his head towards me and got up walking towards me. "Unt unt where is you going?" He came up behind me grabbing my wrist pulling me towards his chest.

"I'm going to the deli" I say slightly mugging him.
"You not wearing this go change" he said pointing at my outfit.

"No thanks, I choose my own destiny" I say mimicking that sound from tiktok.

" bro stop playing with me and go change" he said letting go of my wrist grabbing my neck.

"I'm good" I say waving him off and walking out the door.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
Time skip
●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

As I was walking back from the deli I checked my phone and I had 5 missed calls from dudey.

As I approach the door I thought about how bad he was gonna fuck me up. I slowly open the door and see Dudey sitting down in the living room looking at me.

He then got up and started walking towards me. As he was walking towards me I tried to run upstairs to my bedroom but he grabbed me.

He then turned me around and grabbed my neck and said, " what did I tell you to do"

" bro, move" I say grabbing his wrist pushing him back. " nah cuz you still playing with me." He said picking me up carrying me to the room..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

If he dont get his ass on 🙄

Word Count: 321