Away - ddot

📍Harlem, New York
1️⃣0️⃣:2️⃣3️⃣ PM

KIMORA

"You got everything you need right?" I asked ddot as he was about to go outside

"You got everything you need right?" I asked ddot as he was about to go outside. "Yes, ma I got everything," Ddot said smiling and giving me a kiss.

Ddot was going to Miami for a concert and a boat party. I knew I was gonna miss him real bad.

I was through the window as they left. Since some of the oy gang was going to be gone for a week I decided to randomly play with ddot.

I was going to facetime him and do things that turn him on to see what he would do or say.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
               DAY 6

Ddot comes back to New York tomorrow. Over this week we have been sleeping on facetime.

I face timed ddot to play with him. On the third ring, he answered.

"Hey ma," Ddot said rolling up a blunt. "Hey, bae," I say with a smile on my face.

I noticed that my blanket was on the floor so I propped my phone up on one of my pillows

I looked back to make sure I was perfectly in the camera. I then arched my and grabbed the blanket that was on the floor.

"Ma, why you did do that?" Ddot asked putting his blunt down. "Did what?" I asked knowing what I did.

"Kimora stop playing wit me," He said getting closer to the camera. "Darrien I didn't do anything".

"Watch what's going happen when I get back there," he said picking back up his blunt.

I sat there with nothing to say. We stayed on facetime for the rest of the day until I hung up to go to sleep

Ddot Pov

All day Kimora was bending over and arching her back and shit but I got something for her.

I just got back to New York and it's about 5 AM
I was omw to Kimora's house. I can let myself in since she gave me a key.

Kimora POV

I was in my bed sleeping when I heard my door unlock. I thought it was just my mom coming home from her night shift.

I later then heard my door open and my light being turned on. I was lowkey scared cs who tf.

I felt a variety of kisses on my neck. I opened my eyes and saw that it was ddot.

"What I said when you kept bending over and shit?" Ddot asked still kissing my neck.

I didn't say anything cs I was half asleep. I then felt him start to bite and suck on my neck.

As soon as he did that I was awake fully. I felt him slide his hand into my shirt and go under my bra grabbing my boob.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The number of stories I be reading that be making dd, notti, and ddot have sex is crazy. So IF I DO it shouldn't be a problem.

Word Count: 505

I know, I know I haven't been posting but imma post more♡