Stuck With Him

Where we left off at:

Xander: That's good for now.

----

Amira: So when can I get out of this place..?

"Xander laughs. "

Xander: Oh sweetie. Your not getting out of here.

Amira: What?!?! So I'm stuck with you?!

Xander: Mhm. Your never getting out unless I give you permission which is never.

"Amira would be silent for a bit. "

Xander: No words huh? Good.

"Xander brings out the tentacles again. Some of them went in her pussy and the others went in her ass. "

Xander: Let's see if that makes you talk then~

"The tentacles would be going in and out over and over. Amira ended up cumming once and she was doing soft moans. "

Xander: Knew you would eventually like it~

"Xander grabbed one of the tentacles and shoved it in her mouth. "

Amira: M-Mhm...!

Xander: Trying to talk now hm?

"The tentacles in Amira's pussy started to get deeper and deeper in her. "

Xander:Looks like the tentacles wanna reach your good spot today. This will make you get pretty sensitive, I know it~

"Amira tried talking but the tentacle in her mouth went deeper. "

"The tentacles in her pussy finally found her good spot. They started to rub on it a lot teasing Amira. "

Xander: Heh, They finally found your good spot sweetie~

"Amira did muffled moans as her body got sensitive each time they rubbed her good spot. "

Xander: You are indeed loving this sweetie~ Time for another good part~

"The tentacles started to go back and fourth inside Amira.They were doing his over and over till eventually Amira couldn't hold it back and cummed nonstop. "

Xander: Good girl~

"Xander took the tentacle out of her mouth. "

Xander: Now beg for more~

Amira: P-Please Sir.. Keep going..~

Xander: That's it sweetie~

"Xander placed the tentacle back in her mouth. The tentacles in Amira's pussy kept going and going. The tentacles then finally cummed in her. Amira cummed with them. "

Xander: What a messy girl~

Note from story maker:
Omg, I'm still surprised this story is growing. But seriously thank you guys so much! I know today is the 19th but it's almost midnight so I decided to work on this story now. You guys are special to me :). Anyways the next part will probably be out on 12/30/22.Maybe on Christmas I'll make a special one if I'm not busy! Now goodnight it's 11 pm here.