Chapter 10

Chapter Ten

On January 1, 89,989, Ensign Jack Forrester and Ensign Laura Forrester sat in the living room of their apartment with their son John Forrester who was now six years old and their daughter Lucy Forrester who was almost two months old. The Videoscreen which was tuned to ARNN Taronia showed an image of ARNN Anchor Andrew Talisan seated at the anchor desk in ARNN Taronia's main studio.

"Welcome to another hour of morning report here on ARNN Taronia." ARNN Anchor Andrew Talisan said into the camera at ARNN Taronia's studio which broadcasted the transmission to trillions of Amderestans, Alazenians, Taronians, Swearians, Tourists, and Parisians who had tuned their videoscreens to ARNN Taronia or watched on their datapads. "2,500 Amderestan Spacefleet Corps, Amderestan Army, Amderestan Gaurd Force, Amderestan Security Force, and Amderestan Border Gaurd Combat Assault Groups which number 4,096,000,000 Omega-class Amderestan Spacefleet Corps, Amderestan Army, Amderestan Gaurd Force, Amderestan Security Force, and Amderestan Border Gaurd starships, crusiers, destroyers, and super destroyers continue their attacks against Amderestan Army Republic Military starships, crusiers, destroyers, and super destroyers. 11,111,111 Administrative Districts along the 12,500 light-year border of the Amderestan Army Republic border in the East Central Swearia Region District."

Over on Crescent, President Lucas Bradson who now in his last year as President of the Third Amderestan Republic met with Prime Minister Talias, Defense Minister Tellson, Amderestan Military Chief of Staff Chairman Commander Lonisian, Amderestan Spacefleet Corps Chief of Staff Commander Crentiun, Amderestan Army Chief of Staff Commander Linkan, Amderestan Border Gaurd Chief of Staff Commander Reen, Amderestan Security Force Chief of Staff Commander Yerras, and Amderestan Gaurd Force Chief of Staff Commander Herson in the Executive Building's fifteenth floor conference room which showed a holographic map of the Amderesta Galaxy.

Amderestan Spacefleet Corps Chief of Staff Chairman Commander Crentiun zoomed in on the East Swearia Region District which had five hundred Amderestan Spacefleet Corps Combat Assault Groups, five hundred Amderestan Army Combat Assault Groups, five hundred Amderestan Gaurd Force Combat Assault Groups, five hundred Amderestan Security Force Combat Assault Groups, and five hundred Amderestan Border Gaurd Combat Assault Combat Assault Groups that consisted of 4,096,000,000 Omega-class Amderestan Spacefleet Corps, Amderestan Army, Amderestan Gaurd Force, Amderestan Security Force, and Amderestan Border Gaurd starships, crusiers, destroyers, and super destroyers deployed along the 12,500 light-year Amderestan Army Republic border were represented by 4,096,000,000 green triangles while the 6,000.000,000 Amderestan Army Republic Military starships, crusiers, destroyers, and super destroyers sent to the 11,111,111 Administrative Districts in the Amderestan Army Republic controlled area of the East Central Swearia Region District were respresented by red circles on the real-time holographic map.

By this point, the border conflict along the 12,500 light-year Amderestan Army Republic-Third Amderestan Republic border which ran through the center of the East Swearia Region District became a stalemate as the five hundred Amderestan Spacefleet Corps Combat Assault Groups, five hundred Amderestan Army Combat Assault Groups, five hundred Amderestan Gaurd Force Combat Assault Groups, five hundred Amderestan Security Force Combat Assault Groups, and five hundred Amderestan Border Gaurd Combat Assault Combat Assault Groups which fought the Amderestan Army Republic Military in 11,111,111 Administrative Districts withdrew across the border into the 3rd Amderestan controlled area of the East Central Swearia Region District.

Onboard Amderesta 1 ASC-1737-J, Colonel Bradley Lencon sat in the Commanding Officer's office at the desk with a stack of datapads from Chief Military Police Officer Lieutenant Commander Ferrans, Chief Medical Officer Lieutenant Commander Brians, Deputy Chief Engineering Officer Ensign Michael Warrens, Deputy Chief Military Police Officer Ensign Venturis, Chief Weapon Control Officer Captain Kerrans, Deputy Chief Weapon Control Officer Ensign Withmains, and the rest of Amderesta 1 ASC-1737-J's senior officers.