Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

On Crescent in January of 89,987, President Bradson sat in the executive building's level fifteen conference room with Prime Minister Talias, Defense Minister Tellson, Amderestan Military Chief of Staff Chairman Commander Lonisian, Amderestan Spacefleet Corps Chief of Staff Commander Crentiun, Amderestan Army Chief of Staff Commander Linkan, Amderestan Border Gaurd Chief of Staff Commander Reen, Amderestan Security Force Chief of Staff Commander Yerras, and Amderestan Gaurd Force Chief of Staff Commander Herson to discuss the border conflict between the 3rd Amderestan Republic and the Amderestan Army Republic which was now in it's seventh year.

The Video Audio Communication Screen showed an image of Commander Mark Franks seated at the desk in his office at Swearia Region Amderestan Military Field Command Headqaurters on Swearia with stacks of datapads next to him. "Mr. President, Prime Minister, sirs, as you have been aware Amderestan Spacefleet Corps, Amderestan Army, Amderestan Gaurd Force, Amderestan Security Force and Amderestan Border Gaurd Combat Assault Groups, Aerial Assault Groups, and Infantry Assault Groups have retaken the Cellsa Sectors, Interstan Sectors, Kerrabs Sectors, Linnesis Sectors, Lerabas Sectors, Loers Sectors, Oncas Sectors, Nellans Sectors, Geresin Sectors, Asens Sectors, Cellsas Sectors, Interstan Sectors, Kerrabsin Sectors, Linnesan Sectors, Lerabasin Sectors, Loersan Sectors, Oncasin Sectors, Nellans Sectors, Geresin Sectors, Heres Sectors, Asens Sectors, Cellsan Sectors, Interstan Sectors, Kerrabsan Sectors, Linnes Sectors, Lerabas Sectors, Loers Sectors, Oncas Sectors, Nellans Sectors, Geresin Sectors, and Jersas Sectors."

Commander Franks proceeded to sent a number of reports to Amderestan Military Chief of Staff Chairman Commander Lonisian, Amderestan Spacefleet Corps Chief of Staff Commander Crentiun, Amderestan Army Chief of Staff Commander Linkan, Amderestan Border Gaurd Chief of Staff Commander Reen, Amderestan Security Force Chief of Staff Commander Yerras, and Amderestan Gaurd Force Chief of Staff Commander Herson via the Amderestan Military Data And Information Service and the files appeared on each person's Santurian DA-969-B datapad situtated in front of them.

Meanwhile on Taronia, Ensign Jack Forrester who had received redeployement orders from Taronia Region Amderestan Military Field Command Headqaurters sat in the passenger section of a civilian transport which was filled with ninety-nine other Swearian, Tourist, Amderestan, and Taronian civilians as the pilot landed the transport on one of many landing platforms located in Taronia City and Ensign Jack Forrester proceeded to exit the transport along with the other Swearian, Tourist, Amderestan and Taronian civilians. Ensign Jack Forrester made his way through the landing platforms terminal building which had a fairly large crowd of people who were either on their way to a destination or had came from a destination with his duffel bag and proceeded to a speeder dealer.

After a two year combat deployment onboard Amderesta 1 ASC-1737-J, Ensign Jack Forrester was glad to be back on Taronia with his wife Ensign Laura Forrester and son John Forrester who was now four years of age. He made his way to the anti-grav planetary transport platform located near the landing platform and boarded Anti-Grav Planetary Transport Alpha 8998654 which took him to the residental area of Taronia City located near Amderestan Spacefleet Corps Base Charles Lencon which a had a number of apartment blocks. He made his way to an apartment block located two kilometers from the main gate of Amderestan Spacefleet Corps Base Charles Lencon, went inside and took the elevator upto the fifteenth floor where his apartment was situated.

"Daddy, your back!" John Forrester exclaimed as he saw his father in the doorway of the apartment and went over to him.

"What has your mom being feeding you while I've been gone?" Ensign Jack Forrester asked John Forrester as he gave him a hug and went back to his stuffed animals that were piled on the floor. He took his duffel bag which had his personal belongings back to the bedroom shared with his wife Ensign Laura Forrester and joined her on the couch.