Chapter 21

Hola
Hello
Wassup
Here back with another update

I know I'm taking long time but still I'm thankful to those who are reading it till now.......

Life ain't easy
Everyone suffers
Suffers alot
We can't compare the pain or the problems one is suffering from by the way they smile
Every heart has their own scars
Every person has their story full of battles
Every person has their own way to deal
Every one don't like it transparent , some likes it opaque

........................................................................

Please stop..... Don't do this

I beg you..... Leave them

You are nothing just a monster

Pick your bags and fuck off from our life

I need revenge

You are nothing just a slut

*Bang* *Bang*

The girl wakes up gasping for breathing. Keeping her hand on her heart in attempt to calm herself and to know it was all a dream..... Just a past....or someone from past really come back.......... Before she can proceed any further

A girl comes in the room and hugs her tight .

"You scared us Nandu..."

Yes it was nandini who just had a nightmare

But she is too numb to react to the situation around her. All she can see her whole life flashing right in front of her eyes. Not even a single tear leaves from her eyes. It's like she is done crying, begging from people to let her live. Those days are still fresh in her mind. The painful days when the tables turned and left a heavy scar on her innocent heart. Innocent??? It's no more innocent. It's a demon.

It's said once the demons are out. They can't go back ever. And the demon of her body is already out to rule her soul and protect her remaining heart from dying. 

She was incapable of saving her lifelines. But she won't let anything happen again to the only reason of her living.  Not ever. It is a promise to her own raging demon.

"Nandu bacha, speak something. Are you alright? " Said iqra while holding nandu's face gently between her palms. She traces her thumb on her cheeks, calming her breaths down. Making her realize she ain't alone. Giving her the feeling of familiarity. Sliding her flicks back behind her ears. 

Gaining herself back, Nandini nods her head in assurance. And asked politely for some time alone. 

Iqra agreed reluctantly. 

Nandini lays back on bed staring at the hospital's ceiling like it's the only thing that makes sense. 

" You are like me, ceiling . White, hollow, plain, barred from inside, filled with bricks and stone. Strong enough to not fall and carrying your accessories professionally and perfectly. Still staring aimlessly at others like its worthless yet have to "

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Outside hospital room 

"How is she now?" Asks Nick with worry and care dripping from his expressions. 

"She is lost. But physically fit" Says Iqra with a worry sigh. 

"She needs alone time my love. Nothing can heal her except herself. Not even Mukti. So let her have her time. She will be fine. She is more to what she looks like. It's nothing in front of her bearance capability." Said Nick with assurance being the one who knows her most. Yes most. Cause no one knows her whole. She is unpredictable and more to what she shows.