1x01 pilot "how it all began"

-
In a town, named flintwood in california, 6 girls alison, mona, aria, hanna spencer and emily are all going to flintwood high and their group leader alison dilaurentis was the most popular girl in flintwood. Every girl wanted to be like her but she was a terrible person. Alison tread everyone like shit but nevertheless everyone wanted to be her friend
----------------------
It's 29 june 2012 - all the girls are going to emily fields familys barn in their backyard and make a sleep over. It was 8pm and Aria Mona Hanna Spencer and Emily were already there and alison was to late how always. The girls heard a scream outside. "oh my god guys" mona said. The girls went hand in hand out if the barn. There was no one but who screams? They heard a scream again behind them "don"t turn around guy's! It will be a ghost omg" they heard a laugh behind them "guy's it's me, alison, turn around" they turned around "alison why are you doing that? I was so scared" aria said laughingly to alison "i did in my pants" emily said. "It was funny" alison said in the time they went back inside. "Ali where have you been so long?" Spencer asked. "I was with noel, he wanted to speak with me" noel kahn was ali's boyfriend and one of the most popular boys in flintwood high. the girls sat down and alison took cups and a bottle of vodka out of her backpack. "Ali where do you get the vodka?" Hanna asked "i stole it from my brother, he and his freak friends have enough of it, jason will never notice it!" Ali answered. "Ali where do you get this blue top, it looks so pretty." Mona asked. "Ehm, I don't know." Ali said nervously. "How can you not now that?" said mona confused. "Stop the questions mona! It would not fit you anyway!" Alison said. Mona wasn't fat, alison was just a bit thinner. The girls drunked and laughed the whole night until they fell asleep. After a while spencer woke up. "Guys? Where are ali and em?" Emily ran strong breathing in the barn. "Emily where is ali?" Spencer asked . "I can't find her, she's gone." Hanna aria and mona were shocked. "What do you mean she's gone?" Hanna asked. Emily said scared "I looked everywhere for her.. And i think i heard a scream.."