71-80

Chapter 71

A Wu pressed her chest, her heart was beating fast in her chest, and the answer was ready...

"Go and see!" She looked up at the three people who were waiting for her decision: "Get ready now, let's go there and see Look!"

"Yes!"

"Yes!"

Both Gu Mo and Yu Meiren had no objection to Ah Wu's decision, as long as she wanted to, they were willing to accompany her to make a foray, even if it was a sea of ​​swords.

The current Ancient Desert Exploration Group is no longer what it used to be. With the order of Poppy, the whole team started to operate quickly.

The exploration group that wanders in the universe all the year round knows exactly what needs to be prepared for a long-term extraterrestrial journey.

In less than three days, the main ship and two frigates were ready. It's just that after the time is compressed to the extreme, the movements will inevitably be a bit big.

The actions of the Ancient Desert Exploration Group were soon known to the outside world. Fortunately, during this period of time, they often went to and from various desolate stars and took frequent actions.

Although their actions were bigger this time, they did not attract too much suspicion and attention.

This time, we are going to a star field whose safety is unknown, and the ancient desert exploration group is considered to be the best of the best. The three well-equipped spaceships quickly flew towards the star field where the Hell was located.

Qi Yufeng monitored the movement of the Hell in real time, and found that they stopped moving significantly after they reached the target star field.

Ah Wu looked at the blinking red dots on the star map, and also guessed the motive of Jiusha's action in her heart.

Could it be that he is going to the so-called advanced civilization? Or have you discovered a high-grade energy mine?

This time, she dared to lead the group out because she didn't feel any crisis warning. But any opportunity comes with danger, and she didn't dare to take it lightly.

Just as the ancient desert exploration group was on their way, the Hell had already arrived at its destination.

In the main control room, Jiu Sha looked out the window at a strange star field that was no different from other places, sighed and asked Yan Yi beside him who could already visualize: "Are you sure this is here?

" Well, the attitude towards Jiu Sha is also much better. Feeling the familiar energy fluctuations outside the window, he was very excited: "This is it! When the time is up, go in and get some money, and then come out, at least make up the rest of the energy!"

Jiu Sha thought that the Hell was nearly half of the energy, Immediately put aside the anxiety about the unknown.

Done!

He slapped the black table hard, looking like a desperate gambler.

He wasn't a person who looked forward and backward at first, and he didn't waver after making up his mind.

Mi Rou sat on the sofa not far behind him, feeling a little worried. Although she can be regarded as a desperado, she still values ​​her life very much, and she doesn't want to gamble with her life at all.

Moreover, since Fengshen left the Hell, the head of the team has become more and more frantic and urgent to earn energy stones, and there are fewer and fewer people under his command who can fight.