31-40

Chapter 31

Ah Wu followed Qi Kou into the conference room, and the conference room was full of seats at this time.

For the first time, the solemn Federal Conference Room welcomed young people under the age of 50, and all the participants looked at the door curiously.

After seeing the face of the visitor, they sighed deeply for Ah Wu's youth and beauty. Time really makes people grow old, and a new generation replaces the old!

Fortunately, all the foxes present here are thousand-year-old foxes, their psychological quality is several blocks better than the average person, and they quickly regained their senses.

In order to take care of Ah Wu, Commander Qi arranged her position directly under him. Logically speaking, this is not suitable, but because of her special status, no one at the scene objected.

The current federation is like a thriving young tree, full of vigor and vitality, and the political situation is still relatively clear.

Everyone present here has made great contributions to the Federation. They are either experienced generals, or politicians and scientific researchers who have dedicated themselves to the Federation.

Ah Wu had a good impression of the Federation, and she didn't feel uncomfortable in front of these people. She smiled and bowed slightly to the crowd before taking her seat.

Everyone also had a good impression of this talented and polite little girl, and all showed her gentle and kind smiles.

According to her current age, everyone here can be her grandparents regardless of their age, so they look at her more like a promising junior than a rival who is about to negotiate with them. Invisibly, Ah Wu's plan was half successful.

After Commander Qi took his seat, everyone cast their eyes on him, with anticipation in their eyes, wanting him to introduce them to each other.

Who knew that he didn't understand their hints at all, or he was too impatient to wait, so he just ignored them.

In short, as soon as he sat down, he went straight to the topic, "This little girl is Lin Wu pharmacist, the future ninth-level master of our Federation! She also has great love for the Federation. Exchange the formula to the federal government! Let us warmly welcome her!!"

Hearing the word "exchange", Ah Wu couldn't help but raise her eyebrows. Commander Qi deserves to be the supreme leader of the federation. He is very good at doing things. He not only directly positioned the nature of the matter on the exchange of interests, but also made both parties very satisfied.

His words were impassioned, and all the participants present were sincerely grateful for the Federation, and the warm applause continued for a long time.

A Wu looked at his gray hair and the tired look in his eyes, and silently added another Pill of Strengthening the Origin and Peiyuan to the chips he had prepared.

This kind of elixir is most suitable for the weak and the elderly. Whether it is an ordinary person or a person with supernatural powers, if it is taken regularly, it will not be a problem to strengthen the body, cultivate the vitality and prolong life.

After the applause stopped, Ah Wu directly took out the pill formula and pharmaceutical process that had been written earlier from the storage spirit vessel and put it on the table without going around the bush.

Following her movements, everyone in the conference room, including Commander Qi, had their eyes firmly fixed on the thin stack of paper.

At this moment, they are all guessing in their hearts, what kind of elixir is recorded on it. Is there any dust pill? Is there a mirror edge Dan?