chapter 6

M/n must of fell asleep because he woke to tim being pulled away from him by the black tenticals. His eyes widened as he threw off his clothes. Running out the window turning to his creature form.

Seeing his human, and human friend with then tenticals wrapped around then. The thing was tall, with a suit. With a face less face, it's skin all white.

M/n standing on his hind legs at 14 feet tall towered over slenderman. Slenderman at 9 feet tall stood just to his hip.

 Slenderman at 9 feet tall stood just to his hip

M/n let out a fierce clicking like hiss. Almost like what ones would imagine a dinosaur would sound like. M/n jumping at the thing known as slenderman but his tenticals off that held his human, and human friend. With his long tail slapping them to go behind a tree for saftey.

Slenderman letting out his own warning call as he sent testicals at m/n. But his was a scsred call, a call of a scared cat. Unlike m/n who fearless, dominant. His call was like a tigers roar against the cat.

Biting and fighting against the tentacles jumped at slenderman pinning him down. A mix of his black blood and m/ns blood. Like a dog with a squirrel m/n practically ripped him apart. His strength was more then before, because now he had something more.

Holding the things head in his giant hands. With his long sharp claws poking into the skin he slammed his hand shut.

The forst guardian.

Nor demon, nor monster, nor a thing.

But a guardian. Made from heavens gifted by hell the forest guardian is a being above all on earth. He protects his land from the creatures made that are regretted, and the ones that are mistakes, not meant to be. Like the thing.

The guardian protects his home. His people. And nothing will stop him.

No being like this can stand the wrath of the guardian.

As m/n with blood, his or not, in his fur and hands turned his head to the sky. Letting out a horrid roar, he is saying he won. He is warning others. He is claiming victory. Back to his human form he ran to his human, and human friend. Going to his hand he held his face looking for any marks he was injured.

"Harm? Harm?" M/n asked worried looking over to brian as well.

"No. Not harmed we are ok." Tim said as brian walked over to slenderman. Tim looking at m/n pushed his lips to m/ns. "Human affection." He smiled pulling back.  Picking up m/n he walked him over to Brian.

"Jesus tim he's dead as a nail." Brian said looking at m/n terrified. The old guardian couldn't even take him. The old one was much smaller so maybe it was younger.

Or maybe it was something more. They may never know what makes the guardians powerful, whos chosen and why.

"Yeah.." tim said in a almost whisper before walling inside. Going to the bathroom and setting m/n in the tube, turning on the water.

"Water." M/n said smiling flicking some at tim. Rolling his eyes he got his soap and started to wash the m/n off.

Once cleaned and dried he got dressed again. Following tim to his bed. He never stayed before. Closing his eyes he felt around his forest, with nothing wrong he climbed in bed as well. Snuggling close to tim as a soft snow started to fall outside the starry night sky. 

He had something before, he had the forest and the animals in it. But now he has something different. Something loving, something more. Something worth more. Maybe his human isn't just a human to him.

The Forest Guardian {~Masky X M. Reader~}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara