chapter 4

"Human..?"

Shocked tim couldnt even speak into brain yelled at him to close the door and he did, after letting in m/n. "Yeah..human." he said taking off his jacket and putting it on the now human in font of him. With h/l h/c hair, and e/c eyes. Standing at his height. Naked. Completely naked.

Not like he wasn't before, but his long fur covered everything well.(Ha. Balls)

Going to a room he got pants before going back to m/n luckly before brian saw him. "Here put this on." Tim said helping him into the pants.

"..tim." m/n said touching his face.

"Tim whos that? What are you doing-." Brain said as he walked in seeing his friend pulling some strangers pants up as they hold his face. "Honestly what the fuck."

"It turned human." Tim said.

"It as in 'm/n'?"

"Brian." M/n said smiling at him. And tim nodded while Brian began to panic slightly.

"What if it can't turn back! That was our only thing keeping slenderman away!" Brain yelled.

"He can! Just go finish making dinner i have it handled."

"I dont know what kind of crush you have with that thing. But your going to kill both of us tim. We ran away together, we're supposed to stay together." Brian said walking back into the kitchen.

Tim finished helping m/n and took his to the couch holding onto him afraid hell fall. Letting him sit down. "Are you hungry? We are making dinner." Tim said. M/n just looked at him and took tims hand putting on his check wanting to feel his rough hands pet him again.

Rubbing his thumb over his check before pulling away to go to the kitchen. Making m/n frown, did tim not understand? He needed to stay next to m/n he is his human.

Following him only for tim to take him back to the couch and tell him to stay. That thing. He smelled that thing. It seemed so..close. with a crash being heard m/n jumped up turning back as he did and bolting to his human.

Seeing his human and his human friend backing away from a long back tentical. Running it he bit it in half ripping it apart. Giving a warning screech even louder and longer then the first. With black thick blood on his mouth dripping down. The thing backed away and as he felt it here no more he felt save.

Turning back he went to his human took his hand on top of tims, being it to his face. "Human.." he said smiling.

"Yes, human. Good job." Tim said turning to Brian. "That answer your question." With a sigh brian nodded.

"Its just..frightening." he said going to clean up the mess or blood, broken glass, and ripped clothes. "Put clothes on him." Tim seeing that he in fact did not have his clothes on anymore.

Once settled they ate some chicken which m/n loved greatly. They sat down on the couch. Tim has definitely gotten them in some kind of problem.

12/16/2022