𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

Song: candy store, heathers the musical

---

𝕯𝖔𝖙𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖊 was researching some ruins,as they were rumored to have some ancient technology hidden in them.

He came across a box, opening it he saw a small red disk. Noticing a stone tablet next to it, with the words "ѧ ƿıєċє ȏғ ѧṅċıєṅṭ ҡṅȏẇʟєԀɢє, ṭһıṡ Ԁıṡҡ ċȏṅṭѧıṅṡ һıԀԀєṅ ѧṅċıєṅṭ ƿȏẇєя,ѧ ɞȏԀʏ ẇѧṡ ṡȗƿƿȏṡєԀ ṭȏ ɞє ṃѧԀє ғȏя ṭһıṡ Ԁıṡҡ,ѧṡ ѧ яєɢȗʟѧя һȗṃѧṅ ɞȏԀʏ ċѧṅṅȏṭ ċȏṅṭѧıṅ ıṭ." written on it.

'perfect' he thought,'this can be the next step in our goal'.

✿༺ 𝒯𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓅 ༻✿

After years of hard work Dottore was finished with his biggest project yet - making an artificial human.

He could'nt help, however being selfish, and making her his dream woman,and after all, what's wrong with being a little indulgent?

And now he was finally ready to wake her up to life.

Her eyes opening as she slowly sat up,dazed and confused she looked around.

"Finally,after years of hard work,my experiment ended up successful"

"Huh"

"Do not worry,I'll tell you what you need to know,you're here to help us - the fatui take down celestia,do you know what celestia is?"

"I believe I do."

"You're also here to help me with research for my experiments"

"What experiments?"

"You will know later,and last but not least your name is Y/n"

𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮

I hope you guys enjoyed the prologue,happy new year, please vote or comment if you liked this,bye~.