Constellations Align

After defeating Giacomo, I simply stared at him. 

"So, what the hell are you planning on doing after this?" I asked, and he suddenly blinked in embarrassment as if he had woken up from a daydream. 

"Uh.. about that, I have nothing to do!" he replied, looking at me once again. I simply smiled at him, said goodbye and was about to leave. 

The fact is, I didn't leave at all. Instead, I chose to simply hide in a different area, where I could still hear background noise. 

When suddenly.. 

"Hey, who's this?" asked someone, pointing at my head. Well, the time has come to contemplate my life choices. Sayonara peopl-

Giacomo approached me, realizing who I was and laughed. "Oh, that's Y/N!" he replied. "They're my friend." The red-haired lady then glanced at me for a brief moment before continuing to speak with the other people. "So what do we plan on doing with them?" she asked. 

"Well, why not make them a member?" said a boy who was wearing a ninja costume. "I'm sure they'll fit.. right in..?" he added. The red-haired lady then glared at him, as I was watching the whole conversation unfold. 

"Well, I don't know if I have a say in this," Giacomo said, looking at me once again. "But, I like the idea!" When the ninja guy and the girl in the mask approved, Giacomo suddenly started jumping up and down. 

He then made me do a high-five with him, to which I did it nervously. 

He then smiled and let out a warm-hearted laugh. "Yo! Welcome to the gang!" Giacomo said, shaking my hand tightly. 

"Pipe it down, will you?" said the red-haired girl.  "We haven't even asked Big Boss yet." said the girl wearing a mask. 

"Meh, I don't care!" Giacomo shouted, while holding my hand as he signaled me to get behind him. "They're still a new member anyway." 

"Wait, who's who?" I asked, in a state of confusion. 

As if knowing everyone like the back of his hand, Giacomo suddenly took on the responsibility of introducing me to everyone. "So, the red-haired girl is Mela!" he said. "She gets nervous at times, though." Well, I could say the same for myself. 

He then said that the guy who was wearing the ninja costume was Atticus, and that the girl in the mask was Eri. 

Suddenly, I smelled an unfamiliar scent of roses and vanilla. "Sorry for being late!" shouted a pink-haired boy. "Ortie! Where the hell were you?!" shouted Mela. "Y/N, this is Ortega." said Atticus. 

"Oh, hi Ortega!" I said, waving at him. "Well there, hello Y/N," he replied, waving back. 

"Wait, when did we have a new member?" Ortega whispered to Giacomo, and Giacomo laughed. "Of course! She's kind of pretty to be honest." Giacomo whispered to Ortega, to which Ortega simply smirked. 

"I would love to be friends with all of you guys!" I said, doing a high five with both of them as we all went to buy dinner.