Accomplices and Rivals

After meeting Giacomo, I then battled some Team Star grunts with my Fairy type Pokemon. However, after I had fought every single one of the grunts' Pokemon, a huge Revaroom emerged, with Giacomo on top of it. It had many colors, which I personally thought was beautiful.  "Oh, hey Giacomo!" I shouted happily, waving at the black-haired boy. 

"You've done a real number on us, party crasher!" he shouted. Wait, what did he mean by party crasher? "I'm Giacomo! At the deck, I go by DJ Vice!" he introduced himself. "Call me whichever-- it's a vibe either way," I smiled. 

"Nice to meet you and all.. but how 'bout we skip straight to your outro?" he said. "Don't worry-- I'll play you a sick requiem as you crash and burn," 

"Let's get this party staaarteed!" I smiled as I wasn't about to be defeated by a Dark Type trainer. 

He then pulled out a Pawniard, which I defeated with ease. I love my Tinkaton to bits I swear-

And then he sent out a Revaroom, which was literally also the car. HELP-

"Time to up the tempo!" he shouted. "This show ain't over yet!" 

So, as it turns out, the Revaroom was actually the starmobile, which was level 20. I managed to beat it with ease, and after I had finished, we took a selfie just for fun. 

"Hey, you're actually really kind of FUN!" he shouted and suddenly, he put his phone number on my Rotom phone. "You can call me sometime!" he smiled. 

"Also I'm sorry about the.. whole drama earlier.." he apologized. "It's okay! It was fun," I replied, smiling. 

"Let's call each other sometime.."