3

Getting home, I strip out of my clothes as soon as I walk in the door. Not realizing someone was there.
"Mom, where have you been? I woke up and you were gone." Jayden asked coming out of the kitchen closet. Funny coincidence he was in there.

"I was at work. Speaking of work.. Ray said he's gonna start coming by more often, so don't be shocked when you start to see him more." I take off my shoes and throw them somewhere across the room then walk to the fridge.

"Who is Ray and why am I just now hearing of him? Is that your new boyfriend?" Jayden asks walking towards me

"You've seen him before he's been here multiple times you dumba- silly goose." I roll my eyes "Where's your sisters at?"

"Jasmine is in her room sleeping, Ali is at her boyfriend's house." The Ali part is what caught me off guard. Since when did her lonely ass have a boyfriend? Or any friends?

I look up at the clock on the wall and realize what the time is. "Jayden, why are you still up anyways? You have school tomorrow."

Jayden's POV

Once mom asked me that question I had to immediately come up with a lie. The truth is, I'm really staying up because im supposed to be meeting with my pookie wookie boo-boo bear tonight. I was about to walk out the door as soon as mom walked in.

"I was just worried about you." I lied big time scratching the back of my neck. She looked at me as if she knew I was lying but I didn't care.

Mom finally walked away into her room and I took that as my chance to leave.

I ran a few houses down so no one would spot me and I hopped into baes car. Just the sight of him made me hard and I immediately kicked him roughly. Gripping the neck all that shi

This escalated quickly and before you know it, im on his lap in the backseat of his sisters car.

"Hey guys cut all that gay shit out back there." Baes sister says while smacking my head on accident. It was meant to be my head.

"Sorry." I climb off his lap and sit down next to him.