1: I BECOME THE ALMIGHTY WIZARD

After the war, Percy felt nothing but relief, and love for Annabeth, his girlfriend. He was one of the most respected leaders at Camp Half-Blood.

While he sparred with a young camper, Chiron walked up to him, a smile on his face. His smile almost seemed wicked.

"What is it?" Asked Percy suspiciously. He told the camper to go spar with someone else.

"I'm not going to say anything else...." Chiron started. "So, let's just get to it. I have a new quest for you."

"What?" Percy groaned. "Ugh, what to I have to do?"

"Become a teacher."

"WHAT?" Percy almost fell on his face.

"It's fine, Percy. Still a pretty awesome job, too.... Hecate will explain at the Big House."

"Wait, this is Hecate's deal? What did I do to her?" Percy shook his head and laughed. "I bet Hera put her up to this! That no-good, goddess-"

"Hera has nothing to with this," Hecate appeared. "I chose you for this task. Besides, it's no ordinary quest. You will be teaching at Hogwarts, a place where they instruct young witches and wizards-"

"Witches and wizards?" Percy laughed. "You've got to be kidding, right?"

"Dear Perseus," Hecate questioned. "I thought, of all people, you would believe in anything?"

"Ok," Percy agreed. "I believe you! But even if I do teach at this Pigfarts-"

"Hogwarts," Hecate corrected.

"Hogwarts, whatever. I don't have magic! I can't teach!"

"Relax, I have everything you need. Here...."

She touched his head, and Percy felt a strange power surge through him. Then a rush of information, filling his mind with spells and potion recipes.

"All you need to do is go to Platform 9 3/4, and your things will be at Hogwarts already."

Hecate explained that the reason she sent him there was that she believed Percy could help these magical people. They were going through hard times, and she wanted him to help Harry Potter especially. Harry was in his fifth year, and was getting ready to battle Voldemort, who was the most evil wizard of all times. Hecate told Percy that he could help him defeat the wizard, by giving help.

The next thing he knew, Percy was saying goodbye and was at the train station.... In England?

"What in the name of Hades...." Started Percy, but he just looked at the platform number he was supposed to go to. He didn't understand.... There isn't a platform 9 3/4! But then he heard man call to his children, saying where the platform was, and Percy followed.

At first, Percy didn't know what to think. He watched as the kids ran straight through a wall! Then again, he shouldn't be surprised. To get out of the Doors of Death, he had to go in a freaking elevator.

After the family went through, Percy braced himself, and ran fast through the brick wall.

He entered platform 9 3/4, where a red steam train idled, and kids of all ages ran around. After he stared for a moment, Percy boarded the train and sat in an empty compartment, falling asleep.