secret

Buck and Eddie stood there in shock for a few minutes. Not knowing what to do after the kiss, I mean yeah; they're dating now and happier then ever but it's still awkward.

"We don't have work for another few hours, wanna watch a movie for a bit?" Buck says, breaking the silence. "why not" They headed towards the sofa and sat down. Buck found himself staring at Eddie as his eyes were locked on the tv, looking for something to watch. A small smile crept onto Bucks face while he watched Eddie. "like what you see, Buckley?" Eddie said, breaking Buck out of his daydream. Buck chuckled slightly. Eddie leant in towards Buck, planting a kiss on his lips, before moving down towards his neck; nipping slightly with every kiss. Eddie left deep bruises on his skin with every touch.

They ended up cuddling while watching a Marvel movie. Buck fell asleep in Eddies arms as he ran his fingers through his hair. Eddie planted a kiss on his forehead before drifting off too. They both ended up waking up to a blaring alarm, telling them to get ready for work. "mm 5 more minutes.." Buck grunted as he nuzzled further into Eddies chest. "No, cmon Buck. We need to get ready for work." Eddie groaned as he shoved Buck awake. "ugh fine"

They both slipped into their uniform forgetting all about the marks they left on each other earlier. "eds!" Buck yelled from the bathroom. "yeah?" Eddie responded. "What do I do about this?" Buck mumbled. Eddie blushed as his eyes widened when he saw the marks. "uh- I- I dont know?" he laughed out.

They both walked into work together. "hey! buckaroo! Eddie!" Hen shouted as she ran towards them. She noticed both of them had hickeys but decided it was a conversation for later as the bell rang. "looks like we're not getting breakfast" chim said as he hopped in the ambulance.

Most of the calls in the day were normal. They sat down at lunch to eat caps mac n cheese. They began to serve food and get their drinks. "So uhh, Buck, Eddie. Whats with the marks on your necks?" Hen smiled. Buck choked on his water. "we- uh- we were-" the bell rang before Eddie could say anything else. They took a call where a person was stuck in an elevator.

When they got back from the call, Buck walked into the locker room to take his fleece off because he was overheating in 40 degree weather. As he slipped it off Eddie walked in. "hey" Eddie smirked. "uh- hi eds" buck said awkwardly. Eddie looked around before turning Buck around by the waist and kissing him. They both smiled and pulled away before kissing again. They pulled away to see Chimney and Hen leaning on the door frame. "that'll be 20 bucks" she said as she put her hand out to chimney. Chim sighed and handed her the money. "thanks guys you made me loose the bet." he groaned. Buck just stands there red in the face as Eddie just bursts out laughing. He never saw Eddie like this before. "so how long has this been going on for?" Hen blurts. "n-not long? Like since this morning-" Eddie manages to say between wheezes. Buck manages to snap out of just standing there embarrassed, and starts laughing as well.