The first, at one

You finished cleaning up the floor you were working on. And decided to tell Scrooge.

"Mr. Scrooge? I finished cleaning this floo-"

"Y/N? Come here! I think I'm going mad!"

You went in, and there was a lady, made of wax with a flame atop her head, she was rather pretty.

"Oh! Mr. Scrooge I never knew you had a wife? She's lovely!"

"I'm not his wife- I'm his worker, he's letting me stay this night.."

"No matter! You'll join us then."

"Huh? I Never signed up for anything!"

"Well that's too bad."

She had created a large fire ring, with space like stuff in it, like it was glass, it shattered and you began to fall.

"HELP"

"WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!"

The three of you began to fall, wax lady falling more angelic than you and Scrooge.

You fell in snow, feelings slightly exhausted. Prudence falling on top of Scrooge ribs.

"Oooh..are you okay sir?" You winced, thinking of that to be painful.

"Obviously not-" Scrooge didn't get to finish his sentence as Prudence began to shake off the snow, onto him.

"Sorry! It certainly takes a toll going this far back, did I not warn you?" Wax lady told the both of us.

"No, you most certainly-" he paused.
"What do you mean back?" He pulled out his pocket watch and saw it going backwards in time.

"We're not quite there yet.."
It finally stopped.
"Ah, we're here, the past." She moved swiftly away with prudence as the building formed.

"I know this place, it was demolished years ago."

A man with a cart was walking by, Scrooge went up to him.

"What day is it? My word-" he tried to out his hand on the man's shoulder, but got electrocuted, and stayed on his head..?

"Ooh..Sir? Are- are you alright?" You asked, knowing what the answer was gonna be.

"No."

"I wouldn't do that if i were you! Nobody can see, or hear you!" She teleported you all into the factory.

"Oh! Look, Ebenezer Scrooge, working hard on Christmas Eve. Not very festive, is it?" She turned into young Scrooge.

"I had no choice, without my modest income, my mother and sister would've starved."

"Did you father not have money, Scrooge?" You decided to speak up, not using formality's, you feared he'd get pissed at you.

"He was not a poor man, but he spent his way into debtors prison."

"Ooh! Debtors prison..a horrible place..what is debtors prison again?"

"Debtors prison is..none of your business!"
Scrooge exclaimed, walking through a door way, popping out a door near by.