| 95 | When You Love Someone, You Push 'Em Off A Cliff! |

Hello, my readers~! Alright, so this is the first chapter of the day, and since today's Saturday, I may be able to upload about three chapters, since I've still got'ta go practice my guitar-playin', and I still need to upload a few more chapters of fanfiction onto DeviantArt.

ANYWAYS, LET US START~

If you've played Skyward Sword, you'll obviously get the title reference xD I mean, I find it so funny! How many times has Zelda done that to poor Sky? xD

Alright, here we go!

FEEDBACK: Helps~

WARNING: Fluff. Crack!

DISCLAIMER: I, LeTiffany, do not own 'The Legend of Zelda', its games or its characters. All rights go to Shigeru Miyamoto, and I only own the storyplot and this fanfiction.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When You Love Someone, You Push 'Em Off A Cliff!

If there was one thing you superbly sucked at, it would be showing your love without embarrassing yourself. Sure, you were now able to hug, kiss, cook for and laugh with your fellow Links, you were still pretty clueless with the concepts of love.

Because, you had to admit, before meeting all the people that changed your life and afterlife forever, there was only one thing you thought about love: it was merely a hormone that sucked, balls. Even now, you merely thought of love as a 'feeling' that pleasured a being.

So, upon deciding that you wanted to know more about love, you visited your all-time favourite princesses, the Zeldas.

Oh, what a mistake that was.

Minutes Later.

"So, you visited us just so you could ask us about the concepts of love?" Twilight!Zelda raised an eyebrow, and you nodded.

"Yeah. I mean, if I asked the Links this, they would just laugh their heads off," you explained, and Wind!Zelda blinked.

"You know, that is true," she nodded, before she coughed, "But, I'm sorry, I can't help you there, [Name]," she stood up from her seat.

"What?" you blinked, "Why?"

"Well, I don't know about love, either," she shrugged, before she walked off, and you 'oh'ed.

"Yeah, same here," Twilight!Zelda sighed, before she followed after her sister, "Sorry, [Name]."

"That's alright," you grinned, "Anyone else?" you turned to look at the other Zeldas, jaw dropping when you realised that most of them had already left. "H-huh?!"

"They're probably just embarrassed, [Name]!" Sky!Zelda laughed lightly, and you sighed in relief.

"Oh, good, at least you're still here," you chuckled, but your eyes widened upon realising something. "Oh, crap, wait--"

"Well, I'll tell you all I know 'bout love!" the older female grinned, before she shuffled her seat over to your side.

"Wait, wait, wait, no need--"

"I don't really know much about love, either, [Name], but I do know one thing," she slung an arm over your shoulder, and you coughed.

"Don't--"

"If you love a guy to bits, and you don't know if he loves you back, you got'ta throw him straight off a cliff!"

"Th-that wasn't even my question!" you spluttered, although your words went ignored.

"Do it with no hesitation, [Name]!" her grin widened, "If he does love you, he'll always come back for more! And if you're still unsure about his love, throw him off another one!"

"That's so mean- wait," you blinked, "You mean, you threw Sky off all those cliffs just to see if he loved you?!"

"Of course not!" she frowned, before she blinked, "Wait, actually, that ain't a bad idea. Oh, Goddesses, why didn't I think of this before?!" She hurriedly stood up from her seat, "Alright, that's settled! I'll use this method to my advantage! Sky, here I come!"

"W-wait!" you called after her retreating form.

"Thank you, [Name]! You gave me one splendid idea!"

"Oh Goddesses," you pushed your head into your hands, "What did I just do?"

What did you just do?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've always wondered about why Zelda would push the poor guy off cliffs. I mean, she probably did it out of good intentions, but that's taking 'I believe in you' a little too far.

NEXT TIME: | 96 | Stolen (Part One) |