The Unwavering Chef! A New Crew.....

After Cayna challenged her brother to a duel for her crews freedom, she managed to defeat him and flee Lvneel island with Arondite, as well as, a new member to her crew, the thief and marksman, Bianca. And thanks to Bianca's former protector, Wakasa Arrowhead, he handed over his former ship to Cayna and her crew to sail around the world with. Now on board the Cruisin' Caiman, the trio now contemplates on where their next destination should be....

"And..... Finished! What do ya think?" Arondite asked as Cayna and Bianca looked on at what he had just completed. He'd taken the old Jolly Roger from the ship and painted over it, giving it a new symbol that was more suited for the crew. He kept the traditional crossbones, but instead of a skull in the centre, he painted an alligator's head, along with a sword and a gun on either side of the head.

 He kept the traditional crossbones, but instead of a skull in the centre, he painted an alligator's head, along with a sword and a gun on either side of the head

"OH MY GOSH, I LOVE IT! HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD AT DRAWING!?" Cayna squealed with excitement, but Bianca, who was steering the ship, didn't look impressed. 

"My mother taught me basic writing skills, and in my country, compared to other places, the basic skills are seen as highly artistic." Arondite told his captain. 

"Oh please, my drawing for our flag was so much better." Bianca complained, even though hers was a scribbly mess. That was one thing Wakasa had never shown her to do, draw. 

"Sorry, Bi! Gotta give it to Aro here! Alright, let's raise this thing!" Cayna said as she attached the flag to a pair of ropes going up and down the mast of the ship, then pulled on one to raise up their new Jolly Roger. "From now on, we're the Wild Pirates! Because we choose to live wild and free every single day!!" 

"Wild Pirates, eh? I can live with that." Bianca said as Arondite also agreed. 

"A very fitting name for us. And i'm sure whoever joins us next will be just the same as all of us." He said as their happy moment was suddenly cut off when Cayna's stomach began to growl like, well, an alligator. 

"Oh man, so hungry..... did Wakasa, by any chance, supply us with any food?" Cayna asked Bianca who looked a little worried for a moment. She knew Wakasa had not, and she was a little afraid that Cayna might turn her hunger onto her like before. 

"Uh, well, um.... no....." Bianca said as Cayna looked as though she was becoming very hangry, licking her lips as she looked at Bianca and Arondite. "Ah, b-but I know an island that's not too far from here! Wakasa took me there once, and it's home to the best chefs in all the North Blue!" Bianca explained as Cayna snapped out of her anger and became ecstatic. 

"The best cooks in the entire North Blue!? Why didn't you say so earlier!? Alright, let's go!" Cayna cheered as Bianca altered their course. 

"Fittingly, this place is called 'Cookery Island.' Last time I was there, a  bunch of chefs were actually being taken from the island, to some placed called 'Mariejois.' Only a few were left behind, but the meal they served me and Wakasa was divine. I think it was Lobster Frittatas. Oh man, thinking about it is making me even more hungry now...." Bianca told them as now her stomach was beginning to growl.