quit? but why?

(Moxxie's Pov)

after what happened the other day, I started thinking about quitting. I can't work with someone who I like when I know I can't have them, it breaks my heart seeing him with another person. 'If I could kill that imp, I would be fucking torturing him!' I thought as I walked to Blitz's house. idk why I hang out with that idiot. when I got to Blitz's house Striker was there. 'Why the fuck is he here?!' I thought when I seen him, right beside striker was the same imp from Ozzie's. "Oh, Moxxie your finally here!" blitz said. "Me and striker were thinking we could all go to Ozzie's!" blitz said excitedly. "Uh...sure ill...come with you all..." I said, I felt like crying seeing that bitch clinging onto striker like that. I suddenly had the thought of killing the imp, I shook the thought away and acted happy. "Great! stolas will be here soon so we might have to wait on him!" blitz said. While we waited on stolas, we all just talk. "So, who is that...?" I asked pointing to the imp clinging onto striker. "Oh, I'm Jonathan, but my friend's call me Jonny." he said. 'God is voice is just as annoying as his face...I wish I could kill him right now!' I thought to myself. after a couple minutes stolas finally got to blitz's house. we all then headed outside and to blitz's van. I had to sit next to Jonathan the whole ride. his voice was so annoying, and worst of all he kept flirting with striker the entire ride! I had the urge to just yell at him and tell his to shut up! after a bit, we had to stop to get gas. everyone decided to go inside the store for a snack, but I just stayed in the van though. everyone came out of the store soon holding bags of snacks and drinks. "Here you go Moxxie, I realized you didn't go inside the store and get a snack, so I got you something." striker said handing me a bag of chips and a drink. "Thanks!" I said blushing. after a bit I fell asleep on striker's shoulder. when I woke up Jonathan was snaping his finger in my face. "Hey! HEY! wake up!" he yelled at my face. "Wtf, why are you yelling?" I asked still half asleep. "If you ever fall asleep on my boyfriend's shoulder like that again I will kill you and ruin your life." he said. "Wtf do you mean it was an accident!" I said kind of yelling. "No, it wasn't! I see the way you look at him!" he said angry. "Get away!" I yelled pushing Jonathan away, but right when I did that striker came out of the store. "Wtf are you doing Moxxie?!" he yelled pushing me back. "I was defending myself from you boyfriend!" I yelled. "No, he wasn't!" Jonathan said tearing up. "I was trying to wake him up and when he woke up and yelled at me and told me to stay away from you! he's obsessed with you!" Jonathan said looking striker straight in the eye tearing up. "Wtf Moxxie!? stay away from me and Jonathan!" striker said, I felt myself tear up. "But that's not what happened..." I said looking down. "Then what did happen?!" striker said. 

(After he told striker what happened)

"You really expect me to believe that?!" striker said. I looked down tears filling my eyes. I pushed pass striker and Jonathan and ran to the woods. after a couple of minutes of running I leaned against a tree and cried. 

(Strikers Pov)

as Moxxie ran off I realized that Jonathan had a smirk on his face. 'Oh no... was Moxxie telling the truth.' i thought to myself

(To be continued)

I am so sorry I haven't posted in a while; I've been super busy with school and everything. so, I haven't had time to myself.