crush?!

Moxxie's Pov

the next couple of weeks at work are pretty casual, we kill a ton of people and nothing surprising happens. I'm kind of getting use to striker, when he smiles it kind of makes me smile, now that I think of it his smile is kind of comforting. idk why. but when I was talking to Blitz about it, he said, "sounds like you have a crush."

when I got home, I thought about what blitz said. 'a crush?' I asked myself, I sat on the couch and turned on the tv and scrolled thru the channels. I tried to find a show I liked but nothing good was on. I just turned the tv off and scrolled thru TikTok. after a bit I heard the phone ring, I answered the phone. 

"Hello." I said into the phone

"Hey, Mox it's me striker." striker said thru the phone

"Oh. hey striker." I said, wondering why he was calling me. "Was up?" I asked.

"I was kind of wondering if you wanted to go to Ozzie's, with me tonight" striker said into the phone.

"Uhm, sure I have nothing to do anyway. " I say. "i need to get dressed first though." I say, not realizing I'm blushing bright red. I get dressed into a casual outfit to wear. when I get to Ozzie's, I realize striker is standing in line talking to a small imp boy with a very skimpy outfit. the boy looks about my age, soon striker and the boy kiss... my heart shatters to peace's. I go back home in tears... if only I knew this would happen, I wouldn't have fallen for him...

A/N

i am so sorry this took longer for me to post, my laptop got taken, and I've been so stressed with school. i will try my best to post often.