Harreh-Haz-Hazza-HazzaBear-Curly-Styles

Mia POV

'You little slut! You whore! You cheat on me with HIM? What the hell did I do to deserve that huh bitch?' he scareams at you.

You don't know what to do. YOu were just talking to your best friend, then suddenly Marcus comes up and grabs you by the elbow and yells at you for cheating.

'I wasn't cheating Marcus!' you try to say, but he just slaps you. 

"yeah right i saw you and him dancing and talking DONT LIE TO ME YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DO THAT!!!" he replied back to me with the aggrestion in his voice you knew not to mess with him. But you hate being the one to be yelled at or to feel weak o you stand up for your self. 

'I WASN'T DOING ANYTHING MARCUS YOUR JUST SO JELOUS YOU NEVER LET ME DO ANYTHING I AM DONE WITH YOUR JELOUSY AND YOU INTERGATING ME ALL THE TIME I'M DONE DONT BOTHER COMING BACK CAUSE I WON'T BE THERE IF YOU DO'

You turn around and run not caring about what happens to him. As your running you don't see anything except for a mop of curls. A shock of electricity runs through you. What was that? Who was that? You don't care. You don't have time to care. You don't have time to think. YOu run home to an empty house. Your parents are never home. But thats okay you need some alon time.

You jump into the shower to think about what's happened. But it doesn't work. You need to go to your hill. You get out of the shower and jump into trackies and a jumper. You walk to your hill with your head down. You feel like shutting the whole world out. You sit down on your favourite spot and start to think. Why did this have to happen to her? She was so ecstatic when Marcus asked her out. Then she realised Marcus was a violent psycopath who was over controlling. You sobbed as you thought of all the times he hurt you physically and emotionally.

harry pov

'You little slut! You whore! You cheat on me with HIM? What the hell did I do to deserve that huh bitch?'  i heard mia's boyfriend yell at her that made me angry cause ive had this massive crush on mia since summer school in grade 4. so i waited till after the argument to go and find her but she had run off.

i was running for ages untill she came to a stop at her house she walked inside and since im right down th street so i walked in " i should call her" i thought to myself WAIT WHAT IM I SAYING i havent talked to her in so long she would freak out so i just waited for her to come out. 

its been and hour now and finally I see her walk out. Immediately I know where she is going. She's gonig to her special place. Which is also my special place. I wait for 5 minutes and see her walking towards our beautiful park. I wait another five minutes and decide to enter the park through my way.

Mia POV

It was the only place I felt safe in. The only place I knew noone could bother me. As far as I knew only I knew of that place noone else. And I like it like that. I finally arrive and I sit down on my special rock thinking of what happened. 

Marcus was always like that. Protective, Ruling, Intimidating, VIolent and Possessive. I hated that. When we first started going out he was such a sweetheart. Calling me his everything. Giving me flowers, candy, chocolate. Who wouldn't have fallen for him? 2 weeks after we made it official that was when it started. He started questioning me about everyguy who came 10 metres near me. About ever guy I talk to. It was so annoying! I've always wanted a guy best friend. ALl the girls nowadays are either sluts or bitches or whores. ALl they care about is looking good, the social networks and getting laid. Puh-Lease. I don't have time for that. I have a life to get on with? I just wished for once someone wa there for me. Someone who was my bestfriend and boyfriend, lets say.

I put my earphones in and put on my </3 Mending </3 playlist. I made this playlist the first few times I needed to cry because of Marcus. It really helped. The volume was on full blast so I didn't realise there was someone else there. That was of course until they tapped me on the shoulder.

'AAAHHHHH WHAT THE MOTHER OF ALL CUPCAKES! (hahahah see what I did ther? :3)' I screamed jumping off the ground and face planting.

'SOrry! I'm sorry! SOrry! I didn't mean to scare you! Your earphones were on full volume and I was jsut wondering wether you were okay or not. You were crying...' said a lovely deep voice. I get up and dust off the dirt to turn around and fine him. Him. As in the him I've been pining over since grade 4 summer camp. I never got to know his name. All I know is that ever since I met him I've always compared every single guy to him . Marcus was the closest I got... In his sweet stage of course.

'Y-yo-YOU!' I stuttered. Great Job Mi.... The guy you've been pining over is in front of you and that's how you sound.

'Uhmm.. You know me?' He asked looking anywhere but my eyes.

'Sorta. You were in my grade 4 summer camp right?' I said. Hoping I didn't sound too eager.

'Yes!' He exclaimed happiness shining in hi bright green beutiful eyes. I smiled. He seemed to realise this. 'Umm. I mean.'

'No it's okay.' I said smiling. 'My name's Mia. Whats yours?; I said holding my hand out.

'Harry. Harry Styles.' he said in that beautiful low voice of his. He reached out and the moment we made contact it felt like lighting had struck me.

'Well...' I said. I'm pretty sure he felt it too.

'Yeah I did actually.' he said with a smirk. My eyes widened. Did I say that out loud?

'Yup! YOu did it again!' he said in a teasing voice. I blushed.

'It's really nice to meet you Harry.'

'Yeah you too. Um, I saw what happened today. With Marcus and all.' he said his head dropping.

'Oh... Yeah... Rough day.' I said as tears started to fall again.

'Ohh. Don't cry! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.' he said as he pulled me into a hug. It wasn't one of those awkward first hugs with a guy. It was as if his body was made perfectly for me to hug. Like two puzzle pieces clicking in with each other.

'Listen to me Mia. You do not deserve a guy like that. He is a bastard who deseves to be a cat man with 150 thousand cats and living alone. You on the other hand are one smart, talented, kind, big hearted, amazing, gorgeaous and beautiful lady. YOu deserve someone who will take care of. Someone who will provide you a family to love and someone who will love oyu until his last breath. Someone like me.' he said with so much emotion. By this time our foreheads were touching and our lips were only centimetres away. I don't know why but I know it was right. The next thing I said was,

'I love you Harry Styles.' Then we kissed. We kissed a passioinate and emotional kiss that was full of love. When we needed a breath we pulled back and joined our forehead again, not bearing to be away form each other.

'Mia Anderson, you have no idea how long I've waited for you to say that.'