Venturing into the Dark

Hello. If you don't know who I am, my name is (Y/N) (L/N). I come from the small but humble and artistic town of Artazon. Because of my parents' powerful position, they even managed to be friends with the Gym Leader himself, Brassius. 

I remember being open about being gay and he taught me about gay people and the LGBTQ+ community, since we were both, well- fruity. He also told me about how he has a boyfriend named Hassel. 

I was also enrolled to the prestigious Naranja Academy, and I seemed to be a diligent student. Taking on gyms, training with my Pokemon and playing video games on my Rotom phone was my specialty. 

One day, out of nowhere, I had heard about a team of students from the academy who had their own bases. I also heard that they were a group of villains who were called as "Team Star." 

I noticed that the first base seemed to be located in Cascarrafa, and I was glad that my parents knew Kofu a lot. Fact is, my mother was a Gym Leader. Eh- more like mothers, actually since the other one is a teacher in the academy. 

When I was on my flight that I had booked going to Cascarrafa, I seemed to rethink my decisions a bit. I started contemplating my life decisions as I prepared to face death itself. 

Timeskip, when we arrived I had accidentally found the base. 

I was then captured by grunts, but eventually I was able to release myself from their grip. "What in the world is going on?" I asked as they pointed to 30 Pokemon. "How do you even get these in there??" 

They didn't respond, instead they simply pointed to the Pokemon and made me battle them. 

Suddenly, as I was battling, I bumped into someone. 

"Hey, you okay?" it seemed like a girl. She helped me up. "I'm Nemona!" We then shook hands. 

"I'm (Y/N), nice to meet you,"