«⁶‡⁶»

Pairing:Dazai

Theme warnings:
Knife, blood, inflicted pain, abduction?

Type:Oneshot (5700+ words)

Summary:

Your 'friend' tried to make you break up with Dazai but it backfired.

__________

"Hey, (name)-chan!" A blooming voice called out as the owner of the said voice waved a hand over to the person in question. You walked over to the plush seats of the cafe and sat across Dazai. He greeted you with a smile and reached over to your hands placed on the table.

"Why'd you call me here?" He asked but you sat silent. You had called him over to the cafe to 'talk' as you mentioned. He was giddy and smiling with glee as he waited for the hour of meeting to come but in all the excitement he had arrived 30mins early and had drowned a large glass of a smoothie and now had gotten to his second.

He noticed your discomfort and lack of speech. "..hey, whats wrong?" He asked with concern.

"I think we should-" you were cut off when a waiter came by. "Have you decided your order yet?" She asked. "I'm not ordering anything." You said as she then made her walk back.

"Ok... Now can you tell me what's wrong? Your usually busy in  your forensic lab and we never meet before 7—"

"—lets break up." you cut him off from his inquires. He froze.

"Wha-what? You can't be serious—?"

"Does this look like a joke to you?"

He was taken aback by your harsh words. Never had you used such a tone with him before. "W-why? Why so sudden? What did I do? No wait. Are you mad at me for something—? Tell me! I'll fix the issue if you just tell me. I swear I will!" His outburst caught the attention of several customers and a few waiters. You clicked your tongue and leaned in a bit to talk slowly.

"Stop being so difficult. I just don't want to be with you anymore"

"Why!?"

"I told you that I just don't want to anymore"

"But why? Are you bored of me? Were you expecting something that I couldn't give? Why—? Please just tell me and I'll make it right?" His teary eyes stared at you and the unwanted attention didn't crease.

"You want to know why?—"

"—Yes!"

"Alright I'll tell you but lower your tone."

"Ok."

You took a deep breath."I know of your past."

Even with that he stared at you expecting you to continue. You let out a sigh.

"Don't you get it? Your a criminal. A criminal. And I'm with the law. If by any chance you were caught, I'd get dragged into the mess as well. And I don't want to go to jail. Do you understand now?" You said as you leaned back in your chair and pulled your hands out of his loose grip but he pulled them back, startling you.