«⁴‡⁴»

Run rabbit”

Pairing: Akutagawa

Theme warnings:
A little bit of spoilers for Akutagawa's backstory, kidnapping, mentions of blood, mentions of torture,

Type:
Oneshot

Summary:
Trying to escape

___________

On the farm,
every friday.
On the farm,
it's rabbit pie day!

Every friday, you'd get a new letter. A new letter, a new gift. A new gift and a new poem.

It was adorable and endearing at first. The anonymous writer and the secret admirer. You felt someone truly liked you. Not for your ability, but for you.

You looked forward to Fridays and got excited when you'd find a new item in your letter box. You'd have a soft smile every time you read one of the letters. It was always light-hearted, sweet and made you smile.

It was nice for a change.

But now you weren't in your comfortable home. Rather an underground maze. You don't remember much but all you do is waking up restrained to a chair with a blind fold and a cloth tied around your mouth, preventing you from talking. You tried your best to get out of the restrains but it only made the chains dig deeper into your skin.

Upon hearing the sound of a door opening, you quieted down with deep breaths and cold sweat. Feet steps approached you and you flinched when a hand rested on top of your own that was strapped to the arm rest of the comfortable yet unfamiliar chair.

"You're finally awake." You heard an unknown voice of a male say as another hand came up to hold your cheek, caressing it gently as you tried to pull away but that wasn't possible as the grip on your hand tightened.

You attempted to talk and noticing your struggle, the man removed both his hands and got behind you. You heard shuffling before the cloth around your mouth was removed. "Where am I—!" You violently started to cough as you felt your throat dry from the lack of water.

A hand rubbed your back and you finally stopped coughing after a few more seconds. You relaxed a little before the voice spoke again. This time in a much more gentler tone.

"I was getting worried you know, when you didn't wake up after 2 hours. Maybe I just gave you a heavy dose. Nevermind that. Does your head hurt? What about the chains? Are they too tight?" The iry voice cooed.

Despite the removal of the gag you didn't utter a word back in fear that one wrong word could get you killed. It was obvious that the man was dangerous without even having a look at him

"Why'd you go quiet? You had questions, didn't you?"

"...who are you?"

A simple question that let out a confused hum from the male. "You don't remember me?...But... You seriously don't recognise my voice?" The male uttered in disbelief as he gripped your chin while you started to struggle against his hold.

"Akutagawa... That's my name, you remember now, right?" The voice sounded desperate as the grip on your chin loosened when he felt you stop struggling.

____________

Turns out, you do know him. Well, did.