ChApTeR sEvEn

Chapter 7

"Get up Dara and get the little ones. We can't stay here any longer." Kieran said putting a hand om her shoulder

"N-no we can't. What about Skye? We can't just leave her here!" Dara cried

"It's been two days and she hasn't had any changes. Dara we need to leave, before the Volturi notice their errand boy hasn't return yet. And they will be looking in this direction." Kieran explained, "Don't worry we will bury Skye, now go tell your brother please. We need to make haste."

Dara understood where he was coming from and looked over to where her brother was, still in his massive wolf form. How his body was positioned he was protecting Skye's body, with his head laying on her stomache, watching the pups. She wasn't looking forward to the conversation she was about to have with JD, as she wasn't with Kieran. Walking over and crouching down, Dara took a deep breath while rubbing JD ears.

"JD? I know you're going to get more upset, but Kieran said we need to move on." Dara told him as an angry growl came out as his response.

"Don't growl at me! I don't like it either, but Kieran has a point. The Volturi will notice, if they haven't already, that their laky hasn't came back. Plus we promise Skye that we would protect the pups and take them to Emmett." She said

JD began to shake. Dara wasn't sure if it was because he was crying or if he was about to shift. In the end it was both. He stood tall, naked as the day he was born, with tears coming down his face.

"We're burying her, correct." He said in a shaky voice as his sister nodded, "Okay, but I need to stay in wolf form for the pups."

"I found a perfect to bury Skye. Lets get going you guys." Kieran called out

The siblings both looked at each other quickly, while JD shifted back to carry Skye as Dara picked up both pups, to follow the vampire. They came across the spot for the burial; it was deranged clearing but had a beautiful darkness to it. She would havr loved it. What made this place even perfect, was the surrounding wind patterens. They were constantly changing, masking their scent, JD put Skye's body down and began to dig in the ground. While waiting the pups commece to nudge into Dara's chest.

"A dog in it natural habit." Kieran said then notice the pups, "Oh look, the little ones are hungry. Feed the Dara."

"First off asshole, I got none to get them." She spated

"You got tits." He said pointing at her chest

Turning a bit she said, "Two I'm not particularly lactating!"

"You're a female aren't you." He smirked, "It could be arranged

Dara growled spitefully at Kierans comment, "Oh feisty, I like it."

JD barked at them for two reasons. One was for them to shut up. He doesn't want to hear talk about his sister that way. And two that he was done digging the grave. Carefully they laid Skye's body to rest. A moment of silence for their once Alpha and friend. Kieran's head shot up and looked in the direction towards the woods; eyes almost bugging out of his skull.

"Damnit. Uh guys...sorry to make this rushed, but pick up the kids. It's time to go." Kieran said jittery

"What is it Kieran?" Dara asked

"The Volturi. They picked up our scent. Lets move before they get even closer." He said

JD growled at the mention of the Volturi and grabbed Ulrich by the scruff of his neck, as he began to run. His sister grabbed the unnamed girl and began to follow her brother. Only to stop, when she notice Kieran wasn't following.