Chapted 2 - 💥

Spoilers : Includes an OC from Aftermath (Sage), hopefully you're okay with it <3

_________________________________________

Chapter 2 - Pain

" You Wide-Eyed guy, You got it right. "

Alan slightly tilted his head as he started to wonder what Second meant, Dark, now released from the card walked towards the group. Not taking an eye off of Second as he hovered towards the art program.

Slowly drifting towards the taskbar, Second made a soft landing. He tilted down and clicked on Adobe, before hovering towards the platform of Adobe.

Everyone walked towards the program and started climbing up, as Alan moved his cursor closer to the Group.

Suddenly Second started glitching, green particles appeared all around him. Similar to the incident Blue and Yellow had seen. Blue taking a notice at the particles, yelled to inform everyone.

" HE'S GLOWING AGAIN! "

[Again?]

Typed Alan, Dark and Chosen looked at each other. They have experienced this, but Only the both of them knew. Even if they knew Second had powers, he never voluntarily did it. A part of him did. Weirdly enough Second had started teleporting, leaving a green glow fading away from his last position.

What had the Virus done to him?

Suddenly the side of the desktop broke open as the same Virus jumped into the Art program. Everyone went back, Second stood still as the Virus started morphing into a stick figure.

A white stick figure was seen by the rest, except for Alan. The stick figure had clicked a button on his wrist that changed his colour to Grey. He moved forward before speaking.

" I introduce myself as Sage, it seems that you're failed attempt at making an assistant has failed. Dark, am I correct? "

Sage asked as he bowed, before looking at Dark. Dark, in suprise moved back as his shoulders raised from the previous calm stance. Sage nodded and stood up, arms behind his back as he calmly explained. A grin grew on his face.

" I'm correct then. Well, your failed attempt summoned me. As this Orange figure murdered my last virus, I had made it bite him. Which sent another virus into his code. Now, your dear friend is under my control. "

Sage explained as he turned and walked towards Second, who had blank Green eyes that stared. His face had no emotion. Sage turned towards Second and put a bracelet on his hand, before turning back to the group. He chuckled before once again, opening his mouth to talk.

" This bracelet, will put your dear friend Second. Into extreme pain, as I turn of my control. Letting you see his true reaction. Would you like to see a demonstration? Yes or no, Alan. "

Said the grey figure as his head turned to face the Animator behind the screen. The grey text box soon disappeared as Alan was given time to answer. Suddenly an alarm titled " T1me's Up! " rang as Sage talked once more.

" You didn't answer, so I will answer for you! Yes. Now, this button will show you what happens. Red, will you please walk over here? Or else, your dear Second. Will disappear in 3..2..- "

Red immediately walked over, before Sage bursted into laughter. Making everyone confused, he clicked a button as Second suddenly flinched. His face transitions from nothingness into fear, and worry.

" W-What happened, why do i- Guys! Who- What..? "

Second looked at his hand, as he acknowledges the braceket. He recognized his surrounding, he recognized the people in front of him. Except a particular figure, Grey, laughing, and pressing a green button.

Suddenly, Second dropped to the floor.

" Wrong choice Red. Wrong choice. "

Sage's voice suddenly became deep and serious as Second fell on his knees and froze. Second breathed loudly before suddenly screaming. He fell, his back on the floor as he cried in pain.

Everyone ran towards him, trying to help with the pain. Dark yelled towards the Grey figure who watched, his face having a wide smile.

" STOP THIS, YOU MONSTER- "

" Didn't you repeatedly stab him, Repeatedly ruin his code, Target him, and almost kill him? "

Sage fought back, as he dropped the button and broke it.

" Should keep your friend in permanent pain, it slowly breaks every single one of his strings. Before then, ruining his code. You have about a year, to help him. "

Said the grey figure as it faded, the desktop became cold. Alan froze as his room became freezing. He turned of his AC, closed the window, closed his door, and wore a jacket. But the cold air never left. Second screamed louder as he begged for help.

" P-PLEASE! MAKE IT STOP- PLEASE!! "

He tried to sit, but miserably failed and collapsed into Chosen. Red having tears escape his eyes, Chosen felt his eyes water. And the usual emotionless, careless, and ruthless Dark, Had tears.

Green sat there, quiet as he watched his friend scream and cry. Feeling helpless, he grabbed Second's hand and held it, and burst into tears.

Everyone had tears, they all cried. Even Chosen and Dark. Suddenly Second screamed louder. Chosen screamed at Alan to check on Second. Alan grabbed him mouse and immediately checked Second's strings, two were broken. He checked two error messages, 12 months left before Second is permanently gone.

" GODDAMMIT, WHY. I JUST HAD TO MAKE A STUPID FUCKING VIRUS, AND I MESSED IT UP. PERMANENTLY. "

Dark screamed as he fell on his knees, both of his hands covering his face as Second slowly became quiet.

" Please.. "

Everything went silent, only thing that was heard were Cries, Shaken breathes, Whispers, and of course.

Pain.

The Virus [AvA]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara