Chapter 1 - 🕷

Chapter 1 - Unleashed

Second threw a pencil at the spider which led it's attention to Second.
Second ran after realizing what he did, which helped Chosen and Red help Dark out of the Web.

They all immediately rushed outside to see a severely injured Second Coming, he was covered in slashes.
Yellow ran inside with blue to make an antidote of some sort, he's seen this before.

Previously, he'd done research about Viruses that had 100% Danger levels, he researched on ways to rid of said Virus.

Research on Viruses with 100% Danger level

- Extremely strong and could kill anything immediately.
- Danger level seems to immediately code/recode Virus. (Ex. Virus with codes such as "help people" that have 100% Danger level automatically recoded to "Destroy".)
- Doesn't hesitate to kill it's Creator.

Note : Make sure to add more Yellow.

How to rid of said Virus

- Code a gun that includes
*DESTROY__100_Lvl.Danger(protection 2000)-*

How to help Attacked civilians

If severely injured by Virus, pour Solution on to wounds before covering it in bandages.

How to make Solution :
Mint leaves
Water
Healing flower (Blue grew them all along)

How to help bitten Civilians

Bitten civilians are usually dead after the bite or after an hour, hollow headed stick figures used to survive longer.
But they were never seen after the Chosen One incident, until Alan made Second that is.
Yet no one seems to think we're actually alive and not an animation, even though they don't make hollow headed figures..
Weird.

Anyways, to make said Antidote.
Mix solution with salt and mint water.
Antidote will heal the bitten Civilians.

After re-reading everything he tells blue to make the Solutions and Antidotes while he codes the Gun.

After putting the other codes, he adds the needed code. He grabs a solution and bandages Second, putting Second in a bed, he goes to help Blue make more medicine.

Meanwhile, Red, Green, Chosen, and Dark are struggling to find the Virus. Red sees the Virus charge at Dark and in a blink, he sees a bitten dark.

Everyone immediately brings Dark inside, and Red rushes to Yellow. Yellow grabs the Antidote, puts it on the bitten area and quickly bandages Dark. He grabs the newly coded gun and duplicates it with the machine Dark helped Yellow make.

He gives the gun to everyone before coding a Virus proof armor, which takes quite long.

As Dark's bite heals up, Second starts having green particle appear around him. It starts appearing where his wound is aswell, Blue walks in not noticing the particles.

Blue : " Hey Yellow, what are you coding? "
Yellow : " A Virus proof armor, it'll take longer since 100% level Viruses can literally make ANYTHING disappear. Not stick figures though, weird right? "
Blue : " I guess we're just superior. "

Blue says trying to lighten up the mood, he turns around to see particles surrounding Second.

Blue : " Yellow, there's particles around Second, WE'RE NOT PLAYING MINECRAFT RIGHT NOW! "

Yellow immediately turns around and approaches Second at a quick pace, he'd never seen anything like this. He quickly wrote it down before looking at Second's wound.

As he carefully lifts the bandages one by one, Second's wound already Healed, taking Yellow and Blue by surprise.

From Yellow's research, slashes from Viruses usually take a month or two to heal. Yellow starts shaking Second hoping he'd awake from his slumber.

After a couple of shakes, Second starts opening up his eyes. Which gives a flood of relief towards Blue and Yellow, they gently help Second sit upright.

Blue : " You okay Sec? "

TSC : " Mhm. "

Said the Orange figure as he stood up and went outside, despite the protest of Blue and Yellow.

Seems their gun failed, the virus ate the last gun and jumped to attack Green. Second immediately jumped in front with a green mist following behind. Green flames killed the surrounding Virus as the one upfront was pushed back by a force field.

Green : " When did you have powers Second?! "

Silence, Second didn't respond and just walked towards the Virus, the Virus tackled Second and bit him twice. Yet Second didn't have an emotion.

Smoke suddenly arose in thin air, the heavy gray mist covered the area. Making everything non visible, all they saw was a blinding Green light that became darkness.

Everyone woke up in the desktop once more, Second was infront of them, still glowing Green. He still had the bite marks and had slashes everywhere.

Most importantly, the fact he started having codes surrounding him worried everyone. Was he about to dissapear? How will he come back?

That is until the wounds suddenly healed, Dark woke up not long after just to see he's back in the PC. Chosen was used to it, Dark? Not so much.

Dark stood up and was about to cause chaos on the assumption they were kidnapped by Noogai3, until he was shot to the wall of the desktop by a Green force, along with two cards thrown towards his arms. When it hit his arms it made a Green force, the card was Green when it was thrown as well.

Dark tried to break free but moving was difficult to do because of the cards. He'd look at Second, who already stared him dead in the eyes.

" WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING SEC? "

Shouted the Bright red stick figure as it struggles to escape the hold of the card. Eyeing at the Orange figure.

A tab was opened, Adobe. A cursor moved towards Dark. Dark closed his eyes, and fell down. The cursor removed the cards. It doesn't matter, Noogai3 is on the PC-

Everyone except Dark and Second looked towards Alan and waved. Dark stared as Second still had his eyes on Dark.

" You're crazy "

Mumbled Dark, as Second suddenly flew up. Surprising everyone.

[You can fly?]

Typed the confused animator, as a text box popped up.

" You Wide-Eyed guy, You got it right. "